News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajnayyar

As per my Tarot one card spread :-
MI : Six of Wands
DD : Three of Wands
My take : Mumbai Indians.....!!

KXIP : Three of Cups
RR : Knight of Swords
My take : Kings XI Punjab.....!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Parminder

Mi and kxi to make tournament live and interesting astrological way also many favour mi & kxi but with fixing mkt and others factors to mi n kxi

ReVan

@MSDhoniFan

Stop posting hateful/disrespectful comments against members.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

admin

parminder, you're free to post any method, any detail and even you can post fixing/betting/market odds etc details.
nobody has to pretend as if they don't bet or watch market odds for each match.
nobody cares as long as your predictions are accurate and you dont interfere or comment on others methods and predictions

Parminder

Thanks CHIEF.
With due regards ill ensure I don't interfere n anyone's post, obliged u allowed me to post.
Regards

taro manish

Quote from: surajnayyar on May 22, 2014, 10:58:14 PM
@taro manish..good one bro...Surprised how Judgement won over Ace of Swords in my case..??
Suraj.... thx bro.........in tarot its a general opinion-at best- we are around 70% accuracy........not always our interpretation wrong some time we totally wrong too in pick & prediction....we have to separated wrong interpretation & wrong prediction.....sometime its hard to do that......between judgement & ace of swords we have to choose ace of swords but at the end kkr quiet judgemental  & free rcb from ipl-7.....maybe wrong but its my view.....

taro manish

in todays 1st match
MI : Ace Of Pentacles (Trust,Security,Groundedness  & Realistic)
DD : Justice ( Past Will haunt u if u not realize your responsibility)
My Take MI

taro manish

in Todays 2nd Match
KXIP : Five Of Wands
RR : Nine Of Pentacles
some small contributions from some punjab players...but RR will play as a team & Will Win this....

Star Dust

match started at 16:05, which is helping MI more than DD now
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

MSDhoniFan991

Quote from: ReVan on May 23, 2014, 01:30:53 PM
@MSDhoniFan

Stop posting hateful/disrespectful comments against members.

sorry about that. I didn't mean to do that.