News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 8 (2015) Predictions

Started by Anoo, February 17, 2015, 02:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

SRH vs Delhi

SRH to open their positive account in this one sided contest
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Anoo

Today in both matches Home teams can do well in 2nd innings to win

Star Dust

and home team in 1st match could be DD.
2nd match also reversal possible
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

ReVan

Punjab vs KKR

Punjab can win this.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Anoo

As star dust said, KKR is Asc tonight and can win this high scoring game

BlackDeath

Rajasthan Royals VS Chennai Super Kings

Rajasthan Royals will win the match.  :)
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience..

BlackDeath

Royal Challengers Bangalore VS Mumbai Indians

RCB will win the match.  :)
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience..

Wanderer

Quote from: Bhavani on April 01, 2015, 09:17:45 AM
IPL 2015 will see multiple players being injured due to mars-Saturn, few players being ruled out or dropped by teams, high scoring games, less controversies, more money.
Players like Rayudu who did not get a chance in world cup, will shine here

Seldom one happens to see such a profound display of power of astrology regardless of teams and players,  isn't it absolutely brilliant ?  Terrific Stuff mam,  this is amazing..  :)

Wanderer

Quote from: Anoo on April 18, 2015, 08:40:29 PM
As star dust said, KKR is Asc tonight and can win this high scoring game

You people keep nailing it forever and for always..  What a depth of knowledge!  :)

ReVan