KFC Big Bash T20 League 2013-2014 Predictions

Started by ReVan, December 16, 2013, 02:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Dust

If you take Melbourne's team as asc,  then Perth team can win today's match
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

LEO

based on previous matches analysis, Asc here can be Perth Scorchers.
So Dsc (Melbourne Stars) can win game today

ReVan

*OP Updated*

Big Semi Finals
4 Feb 2014
Melbourne Stars vs Hobart Hurricanes
Where: MCG   Time: 7:45 PM (Local)

5 Feb 2014
Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers
Where: SCG   Time: 7:45 PM (Local)
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Sixers look to be in the finals.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

giri1985

i think perth will win todays match...
final HH will win...

ReVan

Melbourne match L7 being on 4th cusp made them win
Today Perth can with as Moon sextile Antiscion of L7 at 6 degrees. The immediate conjunction of Antiscion of Fortuna to L10 (Mercury)  is weaker, unless it was a conjunction with L1.

BlackDeath

Whoever won the toss(should be Hobart Hurricane), won the match as well.
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience..

surendra.gurram

BBL03 Finals
Moon on Rahu and Ju(R) subs for whole duration of game, Perth Scorchers are the champions.

SaSirEkha

I dont think Perth Scorchers can be taken as Asc here (or because they got a chance to host finals, will they be Asc ?)
Anyways, based on toss time and match start time, whoever loses toss has chance to win finals

surendra.gurram

Quote from: SaSirEkha on February 06, 2014, 11:12:59 AM
I dont think Perth Scorchers can be taken as Asc here (or because they got a chance to host finals, will they be Asc ?)
Anyways, based on toss time and match start time, whoever loses toss has chance to win finals

My prediction of Perth Scorchers win is not based on any of the horary methods.
Perth have been doing extremely well during Ra and Ju subs through out the tournament (and transit wise these two are slow moving planets, unless they changed cusps in PS team chart). Where as, opponent Hobart is not up to the mark during those subs. Hence, PS has very good chance to win BBL'03.