KFC Big Bash T20 League 2014-2015 Predictions

Started by LEO, November 29, 2014, 05:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Quote from: Parminder on January 19, 2015, 01:57:28 PM
this asc/dsc jinx omg viewers of this forum should start taking session of asc/dsc at least they could correct some renowned names that as per standard this would be asc or dsc n can clearly state you r either trying to misguide or may be u not aware how to predict yesterday entire forum was on wi how come all on one team n that team looses that much badly ????
anyways today's match this could be a jackpot where ads can win but mlr to be very much fav around 20 p or even lower odds .

Do the following and you & all the GUESTS asking the same Question will have their answer.

1). Pick up a book on Western (Frawley - since its the easiest) OR K.P. 6 readers
2). Learn the art thoroughly
3). Pick up countless matches before IPL 2 or 3 whether its ODI/Test/T20 cast the charts and compare your prediction with actual result.
4). Based on your knowledge of Astrology you will get 98% accurate results.
5). Now Cast game charts Post IPL 3 & you will get 50-50 accuracy and thats when you will ask yourself WTF is going wrong.

-Welcome to our world-

A message to everyone - have some common sense before you post questions on intentional misguiding - this forum survives on accurate predictions, what would either of us get the pleasure if predictions go wrong especially when we are aware that you guys gamble huge stakes of cash - wrong predictions damages the reputation of ANY board.

Why dont you guys crib when predictions go 100% according to script - and matches have shown results which no Cricket Analysis could have possibly imagined.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Anoo

+1 ReVan, this is actual reason  :
Quote from: Virinchi on January 19, 2015, 10:08:51 AM
Views of this topic compared to others prove that people are interested only in those LIVE telecast matches (in India) where betting can be done. But still few genuinely interested members are predicting here.

I remember i was a newbie 5-6 yrs back when i joined this forum and when Virinchi once tried to apply KP and predict IPL 2009 & 2010 matches (now deleted), someone said it will only bring gamblers and useless discussions to this forum.
Prior to that there were more of personal horoscope help and some useful topics here about health etc.
In that discussion i think Utkaarsh entered and encouraged sports astrology, saying that it would bring popularity to the subject and also to forum.
It was then allowed and now 90% are viewing only cricket. Did you ever notice anyone coming back in personal horoscope section or politics and say that predictions went wrong etc ?

I suggest we do this for few days and let the dust settle in

Parminder

@ revan sir there are few in this forum whom I respect and know won't misguide u been the case master too one of those but few talk in sense of asc/dsc now that's playing smart better those take name abc team is asc n xyz team is dsc n if I talk abt me I do post matches by MKT analysis that why was sure about this match too rates were saying this to happen . previous 3 one day encounters laying has been done to this much extent that no chance team can come up upwards expections always there this bbl has to been an exception .

ReVan

Quote from: Parminder on January 19, 2015, 04:14:01 PM
@ revan sir there are few in this forum whom I respect and know won't misguide u been the case master too one of those but few talk in sense of asc/dsc now that's playing smart better those take name abc team is asc n xyz team is dsc n if I talk abt me I do post matches by MKT analysis that why was sure about this match too rates were saying this to happen . previous 3 one day encounters laying has been done to this much extent that no chance team can come up upwards expections always there this bbl has to been an exception .

You really need to learn Astrology in order to understand anything I explain. There has been a ASC/DSC swap. Now you need to first understand what is ASC/DSC in Sports. Again I come back to the 6 points I mentioned earlier.

EDIT: Star Dust mentioned SAF will make it 2-0 in her initial predictions, but indications for most of us were for DSC win. Myself got a VERY STRONG win from Away team but I insisted on SAF studying the 1st ODI. This again comes with experience which you will realise as you learn Astrology & see patterns. Again for 3rd Im getting Away/DSC win, but I will stick with SAF being DSC.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

utkaarsh

Quote from: Anoo on January 19, 2015, 03:56:09 PM
I remember i was a newbie 5-6 yrs back when i joined this forum and when Virinchi once tried to apply KP and predict IPL 2009 & 2010 matches (now deleted), someone said it will only bring gamblers and useless discussions to this forum.
Prior to that there were more of personal horoscope help and some useful topics here about health etc.
In that discussion i think Utkaarsh entered and encouraged sports astrology, saying that it would bring popularity to the subject and also to forum.
It was then allowed and now 90% are viewing only cricket. Did you ever notice anyone coming back in personal horoscope section or politics and say that predictions went wrong etc ?

The other option is to make tournament/series level predictions only , it will surely reduce day-to-day speculators coming for guidance but along with it a major hit on viewership over time, i have done majorly tournament predictions by numerology , i think the edge of KP is in day-to-day predictions, i could be wrong but it is for the seniors to choose and draw the line

utkaarsh

Quote from: Anoo on January 19, 2015, 03:56:09 PM

I had also suggested stock market predictions
https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=490.0
https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=79.msg3166#msg3166

Not much has happened on that section as compared to cricket

Star Dust

I predicted it based on country's chart(s) once posted by Virinchi, but that too got deleted.
I think he used same to predict test matches of Nzl-SL accurately for 5 days.
SA was too powerful to be beaten on sunday.
I hope other members who apply KP also will follow country/team's charts in world cup to avoid asc/dsc confusion.
Asc/Dsc method was applied only for leagues like IPL where team charts not available.

I think Virinchi knew who would be asc/dsc among india/england on a neutral ground, because he knows team charts.

Stock Market predictions would again get down to intra-day trading and when some greedy guy will lose quick money someday, will show his frustration here.
KP can get down to over-to-over prediction, including wicket fall timings, rain, stoppage of rain etc which were proved earlier but when science is evolved to this level, it will also attract wrong people.
I know one guy who wanted to learn KP in 3 months and quit his job permanently to make a living from cricket betting ! can you believe this ?
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

ReVan

21 Jan 2015   Melbourne Stars vs Perth Scorchers MCG 19:40 local

Perth can beat Melb Stars

Parminder

BABA