KFC Big Bash T20 League 2014-2015 Predictions

Started by LEO, November 29, 2014, 05:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nivedita

Thunders can bat well but it is getting really tighter in last 2 overs and they have only 3 batsmen (2 old men and 1 out of form) to get this done

ReVan

28 Dec 2014   Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars GABBA 18:10 local

Winner of Toss looses this match.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

BABA

Bhavani

Stars can start well in chase but struggling in final 8-10 overs which can make them lose

ReVan

29 Dec 2014  Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers SCG 19:10 local

Winner of Toss looses this match.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Bhavani

Star Dust

Perth are struggling initially with bat and giving good fight in 2nd innings but not enough !
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

taro manish

ReVan

30 Dec, 2014 Melb R vs Sydney Thunder 19:10

Winner of Toss wins this match.

Bhavani

Renegades should win this despite late fightback from thunders