New Zealand vs Sri Lanka 2014-2015 Series Predictions

Started by Bhavani, December 22, 2014, 11:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Dust

In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

ReVan

2nd ODI : 15 Jan,2015 14:00 Local - Seddon Park, Hamilton

Lanka can come back in a close contest
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

taro manish

2nd ODI

Toss winner may win match.......easily.....

ReVan

Quote from: taro manish on January 14, 2015, 11:19:56 PM
                         2nd ODI

Toss winner may win match.......easily.....

Toss winner looses the match
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

taro manish

Quote from: ReVan on January 15, 2015, 12:08:51 AM
Toss winner looses the match
opposite results!!!......be-coze of moon......right sir..?

ReVan

Quote from: taro manish on January 15, 2015, 11:44:22 PM
opposite results!!!......be-coze of moon......right sir..?

You missed out the Toss. "Toss - New Zealand, who chose to bat" and they lost today

taro manish

yeah... not check  by toss....i just briefly checked by start time.....

ReVan

Quote from: taro manish on January 15, 2015, 11:52:57 PM
yeah... not check  by toss....i just briefly checked by start time.....

No I mean't that the winner of Toss did loose the match - so how did the Moon affect?

taro manish

but u said earlier moon on either cups give opposite results...& in this match moon in 7th house so....?

ReVan

Quote from: taro manish on January 15, 2015, 11:55:58 PM
but u said earlier moon on either cups give opposite results...& in this match moon in 7th house so....?

The result came as predicted nothing opposite happened.

1). The Moon is inside the 7th and 14 degrees from the cusp which is at 27 degrees.
2). The Winner was Toss will loose the match - so nothing opposite happened, it would be opposite only if Winner of Toss would win this match.

3rd ODI : 17 Jan,2015 14:00 Local - Eden Park, Auckland

Sri Lanka can make it 1-2