New Zealand vs West Indies 2013-14 Series Predictions

Started by ReVan, November 27, 2013, 06:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEO

everyone has neglected this early morning series but yesterday's blast should be studied to get clues about west indies chart

surendra.gurram

Ke stars are always problematic for West Indies.

ReVan

4th ODI: New Zealand v West Indies at Nelson, Jan 4, 2014

Only aspect seen i.e. Antiscion of Fortuna 2.xx degrees inside 7th cusp, hence WI may win
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

The 5th and last ODI between NZ vs WI: By the looks of it, I'm seeing a WI win here, hopefully there is NO rain forecasted at Hamilton.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Star Dust

expecting one more upset by West Indies in 1st T20 tomorrow
Sun and Moon not helping NZL
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

ReVan

Can't see WI win tomorrow's game, NZ can grab their first game.

surendra.gurram

Quote from: ReVan on January 10, 2014, 12:52:42 PM
You cant see the result and I cant see the game on TV, can you? Is this live on any of the indian tv channels?

ReVan

Quote from: surendra.gurram on January 10, 2014, 06:14:34 PM
Quote from: ReVan on January 10, 2014, 12:52:42 PM

You cant see the result and I cant see the game on TV, can you? Is this live on any of the indian tv channels?

I can see the result just not WI winning. These matches are telecasted on NEO Prime/Sports.

SaSirEkha

Initially its NZL way but later Windies takes a bit of control till 22:27
After that it doesnt look clear.
Only based on Starlord Sun in 8th H and Sublord Saturn being in 5th H of NZL (this is when they collapsed in 1st ODI too), we may conclude West Indies win (since we dont have their chart), though horary transits indicate hometeam win

shailendra007

NZ VS WI

19:00 - 19:38 - ADV WI

19:39 - 21:15 - ADV NZ

21:16 - 21:24 - ADV WI

21:25 - 21:44 - ADV BOTH , BT MORE WI

21:45 - TILL END - ADV WI.

AT THE START OF THE MATCH WILL BE SUPPORTING BOTH TEAM, BT WI SHOULD EMERGE AS A WINNER OF THE MATCH AT THE END....!!!!!

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.