Pakistan VS South Africa, November 2013 Series Predictions

Started by ReVan, November 18, 2013, 06:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

match muhurta chart at 11am indicates clear victory for Pakistan ( i guess western method also uses a horary chart at 11am to see match result)
but match ends in Merc star, JUP sub and this can go against Pak ??

ReVan

Quote from: SaSirEkha on November 23, 2013, 04:45:59 PM
match muhurta chart at 11am indicates clear victory for Pakistan ( i guess western method also uses a horary chart at 11am to see match result)

Your correct, actually the method is more of Western Mundane, where we use Moon for flow of events and results. Nevertheless as your suggestion towards the end of the game Merc and JUP subs play a role in empowering SAF. In my chart Moon sextile Fortuna at 13.23 which i'vent considered as the author suggest to limit to 13 degrees max! Since it's slightly over 13; may be it is effective.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

surendra.gurram

Ju owns 12th during end and surely helped pak.
Good call revan, on both India game and Pakistan game.

ReVan

Quote from: surendra.gurram on November 24, 2013, 10:23:58 PM

Ju owns 12th during end and surely helped pak.
Good call revan, on both India game and Pakistan game.

Cheers!
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

South Africa v Pakistan (10:00 local | 08:00 GMT | 13:30 IST)

Match to start at 12:00 PM local time

SAF should win as no powerful testimonies found against the favorites

SaSirEkha

ReVan

Quote from: SaSirEkha on November 27, 2013, 04:06:16 PM
Muhurt chart at 12pm is favoring Pakistan

Interesting. at 1.16 Moon square Fortuna is strong but to decide the result in favor of Pak would be something new for me.
Thanks SaSirEkha for the analysis.

surendra.gurram

Muhurtha chart strongly against home team.
Game start time 12:00, 45 overs per side, which is 3 hours for each inngs.
I assume 12:00 - 3:00pm, 3:30 - 6:30pm
game finish time mo sub sa horary signification favoring home team!!

surendra.gurram

Seetaram

in 3rd ODI on 30 november at centurion, though muhurta chart is balanced on both sides, mercury can help PAK to clean sweep the series
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire