Pakistan VS South Africa, November 2013 Series Predictions

Started by ReVan, November 18, 2013, 06:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

3rd ODI: South Africa v Pakistan at Centurion
Nov 30, 2013 (10:00 local | 08:00 GMT | 13:30 IST)

AOL1 on 1st cusp
at 5.09 Moon sextile Fortuna
at 10.xx Moon trine AOL1

Three strong testimonies found in favor of SAF, showing their victory in this game.

29-11-2013 | EDIT: I've been practising the same method using Color of team jersey to decide ASC & DSC instead of favorites and have shown positive results in Football. If I would consider the same for this ODI game, then Yes Pakistan wins this game along with Toss.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SaSirEkha

Muhurta chart at 10am in centurion is slightly in favor of South Africa.
Pak should win toss, bat first and set a good target. Then they should make SA collapse during saturn's sub, which can help them handle tailenders during last 30-40 mins of Merc sub and win.
If not, SAF wins

Star Dust

South Africa should survive their toughest period when moon transits rahu star and saturn sub and that too in 7th, 8th houses from Asc during their batting for initial 2 hrs. Only then, they can win
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA