Pakistan vs Sri Lanka 2013-14 Series Predictions

Started by ReVan, December 09, 2013, 12:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

Pakistan's tour of Sri Lanka - August 2014
  • 06 Aug – 10 Aug 2014 [10:00 local]       1st Test Match - Pakistan vs Sri Lanka [ Galle Int'l Stadium ]

• 14 Aug – 18 Aug 2014 [10:00 local]       2nd Test Match - Pakistan vs Sri Lanka [ Colombo ]

• 23 August 2014 [09:45 local]       1st ODI Match - Pakistan vs Sri Lanka [  Hambantota ]

• 27 August 2014 [14:30 local]       2nd ODI Match - Pakistan vs Sri Lanka [ Pallekele int'l Stadium]

• 30 August 2014 [09:45 local]       3rd ODI Match - Pakistan vs Sri Lanka [ Premadasa Colombo]

ReVan

1st Test Match - Sri Lanka vs Pakistan

DRAW or Pak with match pattern quite similar to the England vs India 1st Test.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Varenya

With Moon entering Sagittarius on day 2, there is heavy possibility of weather interrupting this match and end result being a Draw !

taro manish

Draw or SriLanka may win this close fought match.........

SaSirEkha

Merc & Ketu should help Pakistan save this 1st test on day 5

Star Dust

Lanka has been acting as Dsc on home grounds ever since south africa series. So they should try and win this.
Lanka got fav time till 4:45pm, after that a bit of struggle to get quick runs
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

SaSirEkha

thanks for pointing it star dust +1 to you and taro manish
i just got hold of this useful post
Quote from: Virinchi on July 12, 2014, 04:27:52 PM
you can observe in ongoing SL-SA series also Asc is SA but not SL

nangapunga

I think it was delayed start which did the job.
We all know Mercury stars are excellent for Lanka ad Sun stars are worst for Pak.
Game was scheduled to start with Moon in Anuradha (4th Pada)
but actually started with moon in Jyestha while sun was conjuncting mercury.
Muhurta chart was suggesting a long duration event which let the first inning last longer but Sun/Mer ultimately delivered what they tend to deliver.

सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

ReVan

Quote from: nangapunga on August 10, 2014, 06:12:37 PM
I think it was delayed start which did the job.
We all know Mercury stars are excellent for Lanka ad Sun stars are worst for Pak.
Game was scheduled to start with Moon in Anuradha (4th Pada)
but actually started with moon in Jyestha while sun was conjuncting mercury.
Muhurta chart was suggesting a long duration event which let the first inning last longer but Sun/Mer ultimately delivered what they tend to deliver.

How delayed was the start? I wasn't aware.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SaSirEkha

Day 1 started at 10:30 am due to wet outfield from overnight rain