News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Ram Slam T20 Challenge, 2014 Predictions

Started by ReVan, January 03, 2014, 12:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Hate these broadcasters, they decide to telecast the match which can be interrupted by rain later.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SSB

Cape Cobras vs Lions, Jan 15 2014

Winner : Lions

SSB

Titans vs Warriors, Jan 15 2014

Winner : Warriors

ReVan

@SSB

What is Astrological method you use for your predictions? Please share you method or else your post will be deleted. You need to understand that we do not encourage Guess work/Intuitions etc. Since we are dealing with Astrology we would like to keep it that way.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SSB

@ReVan

It's a simple numerology method that deals with captain's dob(date & destiny number) and today's date  :)

ReVan

Quote from: SSB on January 15, 2014, 10:17:32 PM
@ReVan

It's a simple numerology method that deals with captain's dob(date & destiny number) and today's date  :)

Thank you for the prompt reply. Would appreciate if you could elaborate on your workings such as Moolank etc. (Sorry dont have much knowledge on Numerology). We don't mind people contributing with their cricketing expertise, but just want to curb that scenario as it kills the purpose of this board.

If people would like to contribute otherwise, then please mention whether you've used Astrology or Not.

ReVan

Quote from: ReVan on January 15, 2014, 05:44:31 PM

Titan vs Warriors, 15 Jan 2014

Not sure about this game, but would favor Titans (favorites) may nab this one.

Looking at the way Warriors are scoring, I can say they can win this game. Moon trine L7 has worked for them. L1 is Cancer and Moon is also in its own house hence we don't have a dispositor for it. This is where I'm stymied to judge the chart whether to use Moon as flow of events or not.

EDIT: Great work by Shailendra. I though was confused. But your analysis worked out just fine.

ReVan

Knights vs Cape Cobras, 17 Jan 2014

Cobras (favorites) may nab this one as well.

Lions vs Titan, 17 Jan 2014

Titans (favorites) may win this one.

Warriors vs Dolphins

Warriors (favorites) may win this one.

shailendra007

Quote from: ReVan on January 15, 2014, 10:49:28 PM
Quote from: ReVan on January 15, 2014, 05:44:31 PM

Titan vs Warriors, 15 Jan 2014

Not sure about this game, but would favor Titans (favorites) may nab this one.

Looking at the way Warriors are scoring, I can say they can win this game. Moon trine L7 has worked for them. L1 is Cancer and Moon is also in its own house hence we don't have a dispositor for it. This is where I'm stymied to judge the chart whether to use Moon as flow of events or not.

EDIT: Great work by Shailendra. I though was confused. But your analysis worked out just fine.

Thank u sir
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

shailendra007

LIONS VS TITANS

TITANS SHOULD WIN DIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.