News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Royal London One Day Cup 2018 Predictions

Started by Bhavani, June 02, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paanchajanya

In all 2pm matches, team that gets good start for initial 9-10 overs will comeback after 5:10pm to win

Castro

First QF:

Team who does well at the start first 20 overs controls the first half of the game. In the second half, lagna lord also goes into the 9th.

Lagna lord again in the final 15 overs going into the 9th house.

Varenya

Team that does well during initial 25-30 mins, struggles later to qualify fo semis

ReVan

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Paanchajanya

Worcestershire can get good start for about 4 overs and keep fighting till 5:40pm but Kent should takeover final overs

ReVan

Yorkshire (typo)

Hampshire will win and face Kent in the finals
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Anoo

Kent nahin dega sabse shuddh paani ?( they're playing Dsc)

shiva

Ham have chances between 10:45-11:18 ist..
Rest in fav on kent..
This is good example asc/dsc changes during game...when nodes changes in forward motion...