News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2012 Predictions

Started by LEO, August 30, 2012, 11:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chensree

Under dogs might win the cup as per Numerology

Shaka

ReVan

Nice find chensree

Thank you for the info Gaurang. Hope seniors can share their light. As Virinchi said, if we dont have WI data, we should work on SL data and see their faith.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

I think seeing chensree Tarrot video and Gaurang read on WI Virgo Asc, hence Mercury sub\'s favoring them more... decides a WI win tonight.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

srilanka\'s data of 4 feb 1948, 08:00 hrs, colombo applies to all matches they played so far.
i just check muhurta charts for starting time of all their 2 league, 3 super 8, 1 semifinal match and also match ending subs of moon.
everything tallies with above data

now today\'s match muhurta says 1st and 7th sublord jupiter is retro in 2nd house.
what rresult will a retro planet give ?
11th sublord ketu is in lagna
5th sublord venus is in 5th, fully supporting windies victory.
6th and 12th sublord saturn is in 12th, which is again favoring lanka.

tonight\'s match ends in mercury sub (till 23:05) favors opponent windies as merc transiting lanka\'s 8th H
just now toss won by opponent windies, as moon is on saturn sub and saturn in lanka\'s 8th H, so they lost toss.

can someone post their views on what retro jupiter does in this match ?
i\'ll comeback after a while
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Hardik02

According To The Semi Finals Results,

SRILANKA Will Win The Match >>>

gauranggroups

Virinchi,

A confusion again! :( Sri Lanka\'s Independence data is 04 / 02 / 1948 @ 00:00 hrs, Colombo.. But you\'ve mentioned 08:00 hrs and that\'s matching too.. :mad::mad: Which one is right, yaar??
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Hardik,

I\'ve mentioned this in my earlier post that our Numerologists would predict a Sri Lankan win as Sri Lanka is having a better day, Numerologically.. ;);)
[rquote=14896&topic=1787&author=Hardik02]According To The Semi Finals Results,

SRILANKA Will Win The Match >>>
[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

ReVan

Virinchi If 1st and 7th sublord jupiter is retro in 2nd house of SL, then will not favor them.

ReVan

Virinchi As you\'ve mentioned match is ending in 23:05, I believe since the match has started at 7pm - match should end at 22:00 hrs.