News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2012 Predictions

Started by LEO, August 30, 2012, 11:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

chensree

Afghan won the toss and elected to field first

ReVan

[rquote=14481&topic=1787&author=chensree]Afghan won the toss and elected to field first[/rquote]

Another one sided match :fake sniffle: :(

Any predictions for some spice?
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

maharam1956

Gambhir gone  India 15/1

Bhavani

afghan will fight initially but not enough to threaten india

gauranggroups

It\'s nice to see people getting active in this forum again.:) But many people are active only during Cricket matches.:lol:

It\'s nice to see Bhavani with full spirit. She\'s an active participant in everything these days. :thumbup:

Also very nice to see a new member like @learner2009 actively participating and predicting for every match. All the Best, Mate! :thumbup:

ReVan and Mr.Maharam are always active participants in Cricket Predictions thread and they give good support always. :)

Keep going, Guys!!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Cricket Predictor

ICC World Cup Twenty20 2012 Predictions :-

Match 4th   :- SA
Match 5th   :- NZ
Match 6th   :- ENG
Match 7th   :- SL
Match 8th   :- AUS
Match 9th   :- PAK
Match 10th :- IND
Match 12th :- WI
Match 13th :- Pak

Bhavani

@ above, it would be useful discussion if you can also write about how you arrived at these predictions (your method)
@ Revan & learner2009 , what data did you consider for afghanistan\'s toss prediction

learner2009

[rquote=14489&topic=1787&author=Bhavani]@ above, it would be useful discussion if you can also write about how you arrived at these predictions (your method)
@ Revan & learner2009 , what data did you consider for afghanistan\'s toss prediction[/rquote]

i used muhurta chart at 19.00hrs .. signification of moon`s  sub division were indicating afghanistan winning the toss

learner2009

@seniors

is there any method to analyse what decision will be taken by the team winning the toss .. as i feel that plays a major role in close matches . i hope will get guidance on this . thanks.