News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2012 Predictions

Started by LEO, August 30, 2012, 11:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhavani

virinchi said mercury sub ends at 23:05, not match.
so even if match is delayed a lot (till superover), it has to end in mercury sub only.

also 4/feb/1948, 8:00 am is widely used in lanka and also said to be matching past events in their country.

ReVan

[rquote=14887&topic=1787&author=learner2009]i feel west indies will choose to bat first after winning the toss. if they do so they will loose gayle at the start of second ovr.. still will manage to post decent total by not loosing more than 5 wkts ... also sri lanka will chase it down before the end of ju sub sub [/rquote]

Great prediction learner2009 exact start as you said.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Seetaram

if you guys take that new data, then in mercury sub lanka must collapse and windies should win the cup ?
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

karthik_83

it would have been great if someone predicted for sure about the srilankan\'s win before the start of the match....

good work by the ppl who predicted the match result using numerology

learner2009

so wi lost early wkt .. post a decent total by not losing more than 5 after that .. i hope sri lanka will chase it down after struggling a bit in d first 10 ovrs ...

Bhavani

According to data given by virinchi, west Indies should be able to defend this moderate score

ReVan

[rquote=14908&topic=1787&author=learner2009]so wi lost early wkt .. post a decent total by not losing more than 5 after that .. i hope sri lanka will chase it down after struggling a bit in d first 10 ovrs ... [/rquote]

What data have you used - new or old?
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Chance of rains - D/L favoring WI.

Virinchi

Gaurang, i did enough research about new data i proposed. I checked all previous matches of Lanka. According to that mercury in eighth house is not favoring them tonight
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

My Salutations to Master Virinchi for an impeccable prediction. Thanks to Bhavani for making me understand better.

Heartiest thanks to Seetaram, Varenya, LEO, SaSirEkha, Gaurang, Star Dust, learner2009, Hardik, and rest of the team for sharing all the predictions in different formats - helped me allot to correct knowledge of many sorts.

Hope to see you all during CLT20 on Saturday. May God bless you all.