News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by hammertrip, February 16, 2014, 04:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajnayyar

@Taro manish...what cards you got for both teams ? Which spread did you use ?
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

ReVan

Quote from: SaSirEkha on April 04, 2014, 09:57:46 PM
ReVan, you need to understand that no matter your method or Asc/Dsc method in K.P, winner looked like SAF till 21:55 local time.
But as Virinchi himself mentioned, team charts are ultimate guide and they need to be applied to get better accuracy.
It was him , who derived all team charts and even showed how to apply them for international matches.
He also proposed Asc/Dsc method based on toss etc but they're not accurate at this level as they're shortcut methods.
Its better to use them in IPL or BBL where no team charts are available.
Especially on neutral venues, team charts are best instead of asc/dsc (as they are proven since 2011 wc)

Mam with all due respect, the team charts have been proven 80% correct during the series. Virinchi and myself have practically been involved in almost every match discussion & have stymied at the very fact of who's ASC/DSC for the game. For e.g. Pak vs Aus - team charts proved in favor of Aus and Maxwell gave an enormous start to Australia eventually what happened, Pak won. Nevertheless this series, the ASC/DSC factor has confused the best of us. But eventually it seems we all have learnt something new from it, so lets leave it at that.

To add further previous ODI/Test series the favorite method has worked enormously well - there was never a question to think otherwise. At least for my method, it has been a whole new chapter to judge charts based on Toss method, which I shall pursue in IPL and see the results. Good luck to the rest.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

Aus-Pak match had AUS powerfully placed between 2nd - 15th over, thats why maxwell blasted Pak bowlers.
Then their team chart was weakening and it ended in a collapse and loss.
If someone has patience to spend an hour to cross check team charts with transits of moon's subs, sub-subs, shift of Asc etc, they can get accurate result.
Initially we used to follow this method only until IPL got popular and moon sub + Asc method was used.
Even if one uses Asc/Dsc method in 2nd semifinal, one can notice that SAF were Asc and their position was weakening after 21:55 and thats when Raina reduced asking rate from 10+ to 6+

In the end "He who believes 'this too will pass'
is a liberated soul with class".
"He who knows 'nothing is forever'
is the wisest soul..."
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

LEO

well predicted SaSirEkha :)
repeat of WC 2011 final and hopefully a repeat of result too :)
a quick look indicates fav time for India since 21:43 and more from 21:56 on sunday

sourav123

Venus is Helping full fill India's Desire to win WCup 14. So Chances are very high India will get this cup on Sunday
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

ReVan

India vs SL Finals

Toss: DSC
Match: ASC

Will know tomorrow who are actual ASC/DSC.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

surajnayyar

India : The Hierophant
Sri Lanka : Five of Swords
Result : India will play as a team and Sri lanka will lose at crucial stages of the game. India is going to be T20 2014 WC winner...!!:)
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

taro manish

i follow this site from some time..but not able to ragister ....i admired the site & peoples who done great work here in all forums...kudos.....now being part of it really feel good.......thx
@ surajnayar.....for matches i normally used 1 card spread .....as a taro reader himself u know its up to readers what spread they used...sometimes they created own spread too....as u know every cards have lots of meanings.......its on reader what meaning he get that time as per intution....thats why i not mantion cards yesterday........thx

nangapunga

T20 WC, Finale, 6 Apr 2014, Dhaka, 19:00

Game takes place in Aradra star, Me,Ke,Ve sub.
For India - Rahu stars are troublesome, tends to make obstacles.
For Lanka - Aradra is the same star on which they gifted last T20 world champs crown to West Indies.

Me sub - I expect Lanka to be under bay during whole Me sub. India are expected to start the game with a bang.
Ke sub - Initial sub subs are favorable for Lanka, of which major period expected to get wasted in innings break. Later sub subs may keep them alive in hunt but still under pressure, overall advantage India.
Ve sub - Last few minutes of game in Ve sub. Game should be literally over by then. Lanka may create small hiccups but India should make it.

Unless Ke sub does very much damage to India in initial overs of second innings, looks like a comfortable victory to men in blue.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

MSDhoniFan991

^ The Funny part is you are saying comfortable victory for Men in blue, but both have blue jerseys :P