News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by hammertrip, February 16, 2014, 04:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

Instead of Gayle storm, people saw Hail storm !
Good prediction SaSirEkha

Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

maharam1956

The latter stage stage matches mostly favour the team that won the toss. So tomorrow whoever win the toss will be through?

MSDhoniFan991

Tommorow most likely SA, because Faf' day number is 13, and tommorow day number is 5. Nothing in support for India, what do you guys say?

utkaarsh

Most of us have put up predictions
Agree with sasirekha - Ind v SL final - had picked these two as my top 2 long time back
But the question to ask today is, will we have weather interruptions - full game, curtailed game or a wash out
As per numerology - Date number - 4 ( Rahu ) and destiny number - 6 ( Venus), so a start stop / break in between is my sense

any comments from astrologers !!

ReVan

If match and toss starts on time

Toss: India
Match: SAF

If the match starts 20 mins late, only then India can probably win this.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

astrorocks

Match ending in Venus sub which transits Aquarius and 10th House of India. Match looks to be in favor of India

ReVan

Clearly ASC/DSC has been messed up here. If SAF put up a 180-190+ score - they are DSC and they win. If SAF put up a 150-170 score they are ASC and India are DSC hence they win the game.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

taro manish

;) as per my taro reading good start for saf....a close match..but in the end india will be able to win........

Varenya

@ReVan, why dont you go by toss to determine Asc/Dsc as you used to do till now.
SA should have slow start and then pickup from around 10th over.
IND win can be assured only if match gets 10+ mins delayed beyond scheduled end time.
Else, it gets tighter during their chase

Team charts give slight edge to India irrespective of this Asc/Dsc confusion

SSB

India will win this match easily(may be win by 6 or 7 wickets)-same to same numbers(all 4 group matches)