News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by hammertrip, February 16, 2014, 04:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

all these theories of favs/under dogs/asc/dsc are for league level matches
at international level, use team charts for accuracy.
good work SaSirEkha and astrorocks :)
now you know who will take the world cup too on sunday ;)
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

taro manish

:D india wining against all bed times...beware lanka...now cup is our......

astrorocks

Thanks a lot Virinchi :)
All credit to you

impressions_life

what the hell just happened here. I was getting ready for my glum face. havent seen predictions going wrong here. Well aint I happy to see it going wrong. Bleeding blue. Well played India , win or loose - this team is a team to beat. well done.
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

hammertrip

No matter what anyone predicted, I am sure everyone is happy with the final result of the match! :-)

SaSirEkha

ReVan, you need to understand that no matter your method or Asc/Dsc method in K.P, winner looked like SAF till 21:55 local time.
But as Virinchi himself mentioned, team charts are ultimate guide and they need to be applied to get better accuracy.
It was him , who derived all team charts and even showed how to apply them for international matches.
He also proposed Asc/Dsc method based on toss etc but they're not accurate at this level as they're shortcut methods.
Its better to use them in IPL or BBL where no team charts are available.
Especially on neutral venues, team charts are best instead of asc/dsc (as they are proven since 2011 wc)

Varenya

SSB also got it right regarding wickets +1

SSB

Quote from: Varenya on April 04, 2014, 10:23:18 PM
SSB also got it right regarding wickets +1

Thanks Varenya +1 To You Too  :)

charm31

virinchi is hundred times better than any one else in astrology

MSDhoniFan991

It feels so good India wins! I think SL just might have an edge in the finals due to the number 8 in day destiny.