Author Topic: My tooth fell off in dream !!!  (Read 3603 times)

Ranjana

My tooth fell off in dream !!!
« on: November 04, 2009, 12:47:03 PM »
in a dream, someone punched me on face and i saw one tooth coming off and falling in my palm
it looked the same way when milk teeth fall in childhood
i could sense same way in mouth on empty jaw area

what does tooth fall mean

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/dream-interpretation/9/my-tooth-fell-off-dream/418/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:31:42 AM »

Sushma

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 07:25:28 AM »
teeth falling is a setback in present work and if you have a feeling that milk teeth fell off, then new and stronger ideas will emerge in work soon

rishi8011

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 03:58:01 PM »
Teeth falling means there could be a change  in your life ,or you would have fear or anxiety of anything like getting older...

kikomein

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 04:10:35 AM »
Dream symbols are used in a very interesting way, usually context sensitive in accordance with your personal belief structure. Teeth are the first thing to process nutrients in the physical body, and are a common or achetypal metaphor for how you process the the information presented to you in everyday life. The loss of a tooth/teeth in dream state hints at the change of a belief or way of thinking. The method of loss is important. One thing to remember is that dream symbols are custom created but are linked to common beliefs and ideas in society. You can actually become conscious in dream state and participate. The rich symbology is loaded with valuable information for you on many levels.

JayTee

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 01:03:34 PM »
if you got a toothache or wisdom tooth thats bothering you, then get it removed.
Maybe that will open your luck

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter