Author Topic: snake in the sleep  (Read 4502 times)

kshantaram

snake in the sleep
« on: April 25, 2010, 09:01:39 AM »
learned members,

it was the night of akshaya tritiya this month, saturday night. wonder why such a fearful snake dream on such an auspicious day. had offered white rice and black sesame seeds in the morning at the shiva temple in our colony compound in the morning.

had asked my youngest brother and family to perform puja at kalahasti that saturday evening and they had been there - just a coincidence.

saw a snake in the dream/a white snake. tried to escape rolling farther away. the snake came nearer and seemed to surround my body and sniff me on the head behind,

i roared alond in fear in the sleep and woke up late into the night could be 4.00pm or so i guess - my family members woke up too on hearing me roar.  few minutes later i again went to sleep not saying anything to anybody.

never had such snake dream earlier.
yes, did roar in sleep twice earlier
when i was in the 5th standard or so summer vacation,
later once in mid 1985.

any critical meaning and implications to this dream, now! any future trends that could be expected.

regards and thanks,

kshantaram/ahmedabad

currently no job since dec 25 07.
dob 06 jan 1956, 01-57am, tenali/andhra
chitra-3, kumbha navamsa
running saturn-jupiter-venus dasa

kalahasti charanau sharanam aham prapadhye!!!

myself had performed puja at kalahasti
on a saturday evening way back 02/03?

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/dream-interpretation/9/snake-sleep/749/

Astrology Forums

snake in the sleep
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:35:23 AM »

Seetaram

snake in the sleep
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 11:41:45 AM »
there\'s so much negative karma which is shown as snake make you frighten
all reptiles show past life karma information which is stored in our mooladhara chakra which sends signals to subconscious mind and they come out as dreams

practice meditation and try to sleep by playing a red coral or a white crystal underneath your pillow to avoid scary dreams.
Also pray to god before sleeping
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

jannu

snake in the sleep
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 02:47:01 PM »
white snake indicates your spiritual power and it\'s action is indicating that you are going to face some problem in near future because of the mistakes done in practicing some sadhana or misuse of that power in previous janma.

To overcome this kind of problems one should pray lord sarabheswara and offer Tulasi dalam in ram temple for about 11 sundays and perform archana.

kshantaram

snake in the sleep
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »
thanks Shri Seetaram and Jannu for the kind comments offered - is this dream and the possible impact supported by the astrological evidence in terms of the current dasa and transits :

dob 6th jan 1956, 01-57am, tenali/andhra
chitra-3, kumbha navamsa
running saturn-jupiter dasa

if i could understand about lord sarabheswara.

regards and thanks again,

kshantaram

DCP

snake in the sleep
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 06:59:35 PM »
just avoid eggs and try to have good relation with siblings and cousins

kshantaram

snake in the sleep
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 08:59:35 PM »
thanks,

we do not eat eggs. yes, relation with one younger brother is disturbed since mid-2002. he had put eggs and atta on the chourasta on the suggestion of his occult wife before the death of my father in mid 2003 - could be a coincidence.

kram

Astrology Forums

snake in the sleep
« Reply #6 on: Today at 11:35:23 AM »

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter