Author Topic: Snakes  (Read 5283 times)

Srinivas

Snakes
« on: May 06, 2010, 11:42:27 AM »
Last week I got a dream of snakes lot of snakes are entering my house i my self and my mom we both killing the snakes what that does mean.

As now I am living separate with my wife and daughter and my parents along with my young brother.

Secondly yesterday night when I am coming back to my home from office in bike
On the way I saw a snake in the middle of the road and I just get by bike near form that snack without hurting that snake would it will be some problem for me or what.

Please suggest.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/dream-interpretation/9/snakes/778/

Astrology Forums

Snakes
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:40:52 PM »

SaSirEkha

Snaks
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 11:47:39 AM »
which snaks?
is it snakes? or eatable snacks?

Ravi Varma

Snaks
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:03:22 PM »
do you have any sarpa doshas in your chart
like rahu ketu effecting lagna ?

somesh144

Snaks
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:14:54 PM »
You are  suffering from naga/Sarpa dosha, do remedies for naga/Sarpa dosha.

Srinivas

Snaks
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 01:01:31 PM »
Sorry Sasirekha i mean Poisonous saap (paamu) as when i typing i get nervous about the saap still i am not able to write in english i forgot the spelling of Saap.

Ravi Varmaji i dont know about the sarpa doshas in my chart as in last year i had killed one small snake as when i open the door early moring i show the snake which after seeing me gonig back and my wife told me to kill the snake otherwise it will come again.

So, if you want to study my chart then only i will provide you the details of my birth.

Secondly any pooja archana i have to do for the same.

somesh144

Snaks
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 05:53:37 PM »
Visit Kalahasti temple & perform sarpa dosha shanti Pooja, they charge Rs.1000, do the pooja during rahu kal. see my blog for more details,

Thanks
Somesh

Astrology Forums

Snakes
« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:40:52 PM »

OMkaar

Snaks
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 08:31:15 PM »
if you eat eggs then quit them from today.
also visit srikalahasti and get rahu-ketu puja done asap

shadow

Snaks
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 01:08:21 AM »
It is an indication that you are going to have enemies in your life sometime near future or already have some. Beware and don\'t trust anyone. Go to Snake\'s temple, and offer milk (and egg if possible).

Also Follow the remedies suggested by senior illuminators...

PS; If snake bites you in the dream, it is interpreted as good sign.

Srinivas

Snaks
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 10:58:11 AM »

This is quite interesting that two weeks ago I and my wife discussing about the same that we have went to tirupati twice together but not gone to the kalahasti which see shown me the tample form the train .

As my wife gone to there before marriage and done the pooja of Raju and Ketu.

So all of you thanks very much for sharing your valuable suggestions.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter