Author Topic: temple in subway  (Read 3959 times)

Sharmila

temple in subway
« on: September 17, 2009, 03:29:55 PM »
i saw a temple of hanuman ji\'s in a sub way of railway station.. temple looked like a govt office cellar at 1st enterance but from the 2nd entrance of it is too ancient.. the idol of hanuman ji is like a structure popped out of wall.. but the best part of idol is there are 3hanuman ji\'s side by side in a same piece of wall with no gap between n heavily covered with gold ornaments. god looked so cute n engergising which i ever saw/felt so far..  after this, i got into a train n it moved.. i remember that i has to take a train from my village to hyd but the station doesnt seem like the one in my village..  

whatever the part i rily dint understand is i scare to travel in train so why did i took a train to destination when i have too many other options on the same time??

i have to tell that i loved my this dream.. i can still feel the god\'s energy n bliss which he gave me at that point.. :)

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/dream-interpretation/9/temple-subway/369/

Astrology Forums

temple in subway
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:46:03 PM »

JayTee

temple in subway
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 09:05:50 PM »
seeing temple on god\'s idol with gold ornaments is great sign
depending on the timing of dream, you\'ll see positive results in real life
if dream was 2 hours before sunrise (4-6 am) , results will be seen in 3-6 months
if dream is earlier to 4am , the it\'ll take an year
if dream is after sunrise then within 3 months you\'ll see positive change

SaSirEkha

temple in subway
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 07:55:19 AM »
seeing temples and god\'s indicate past life karma to be eliminated and that will happen only by facing it.
though there\'ll be divine protection from completely getting bashed up by planets

Sharmila

temple in subway
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 04:23:42 PM »
you people got it ryt :thumbup:.. its a grt good news to me.. :)

Sharmila

temple in subway
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 04:29:12 PM »
today i saw a big black idol of goddess durga, in early morning dream ofks.. some 1 was putting n taking off her ornaments n i was simply staring at god..

JayTee

temple in subway
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 10:05:31 PM »
black idols show pastlife sins and mode to clear them are shown by gods in those black idol shapes.
maybe you need to visit durga temple frequently or you took a break from frequent visiting

Astrology Forums

temple in subway
« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:46:03 PM »

Sharmila

temple in subway
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 12:46:41 PM »
yea jaytee.. i am not visiting her temple these days.. i used to every friday n tuesday..

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter