News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

dream of relatives

Started by HPG777, March 01, 2010, 01:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nivedita

what does looking into eye suggest ?
is it because they\'re trying to hide face or hide a secret ?
usually people dont look into opposite person\'s eyes and talk, when they\'re hiding something or lying

HPG777

i looked her in the eyes but she wouldnt look at me, maybe she knows bad things are coming to me and is sad and doesnt want to tell me in the dream? i dont know if spirits work like that hmm

nothing good has happened so far but i will continue to wait and HOPE =)

pravin kumar

Text

Dear Nivedita and HPG777,

Spirits always come for our good or to warn us. We have to interpret their indications and that is why there is a science such as: Interpretation of Dreams. It is only in actual life that if do something wrong to other person we cannot look into the eyes of that person as we feel guilty no matter how highly placed we are.

Pravin Kumar

hitarth18

But what if they dont talk to you in dream ?

In my case i always see my Grand Pa who passed away 2 years back. I was very close to him. I just see his smiling face at times not telling me anything to do or showing me any directions in life in my dream.... in real i am going through a lot of trouble in relationship matter.

Does this mean that he is happy to see that i have actually broke up with a person whom i loved ? (Just a thought reading at the above posts)
!! Wish Change Nothing, Decision Change Everything !!

HPG777

[rquote=3949&topic=558&author=pravin kumar]Text

Dear Nivedita and HPG777,

Spirits always come for our good or to warn us. We have to interpret their indications and that is why there is a science such as: Interpretation of Dreams. It is only in actual life that if do something wrong to other person we cannot look into the eyes of that person as we feel guilty no matter how highly placed we are.

[/rquote]

that\'s right pravin lol

and you know i was thinking the same thing, i dont think good things r coming to me because she was sad looking, she looked nervous but she talked to me..she just didnt wanna look at me...kind of like she knew something and wanted to tell me but couldnt. anyway thanks again ;)

HPG777

well my grandma did bring me love when i had that dream hehe
but few nights ago i dreamt of her again but this time she was happy! so i hope something good comes soon  :)

Anoo

do you remember in how many days love came to you after dreaming of your grandma 1st time.
same can be applied 2nd time too

HPG777

only bad things have happened to me since this dream. many big bad things  :(

HPG777

when i had this dream of my grandmother 1 year ago she looked disturbed and wouldnt speak to me. within a few days of that dream one of the hardest emotional years of my life began. i feel she knew i was going to be emotionally used and was trying to warn me.

when i dreamt of her the 2nd time, 2 weeks ago, she had a big smile on her face and spoke to me. i feel she knew i was finally ready to move on.  i love her and am glad she is still with me even after death. i hope good things come to me soon, and i am ready for my new dasa to start!

i hope my experience helps others who have had similar dreams of their relatives  :)

Seetaram

when i was young i used to dream of ancestors who passed away when i was kid
whenever they came, i got some monetary benefits and sometimes i found good friends too

if your grandma smiled at you 2 weeks ago, that might mean that your good days might be coming soon
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire