News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

whats the msg behind it??

Started by Sharmila, February 14, 2009, 12:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharmila

hi guys...
               m gona tel u abt my frnz dream, in which i am the key.
       we jog daily.Usualy our jog starts from my home lane to a high way through a small bridge over a flowing canal.
 this morning my friend had a dream ie.,
    me n she is jogging asusually. the time we reached d bridge, we saw it was splitted into two, in which 1 was swinging n the other is steady.the water under the bridge is flowing very heavy. i asked my frnd for taking the swingging bridge. she scared n insisted me too. but i wanted to take a jog on the new way. and i was carried on with lot zeal. before i take my 1st step on it, i remembered that if i lose d grip then me directly into water.But still i took my 1st step, with no nervousness n i walked on. with a small slip i carried on n reached to the otherside. as soon as i was on the other side, me turned very slim n more beautiful. even i saw a guy waiting for me at some little distance from me. i saw him in a fog. I felt he is my man waiting for me n finally i ran to him, hugged him then v both got into a car n left the place.
but my friend was stil on that side. she was jealous on me cos of the happenings. then she too decided to take the swing bridge n started walking but she couldnt make it. in her few stpes itself she was drowned in the canal..\"
now what does this dream mean? i know every dream contains a message but i couldnt analise it. please help me out!

DCP

Hi
your friend is only friend for temporary purpose
may be you both became friends for some small purpose like going to same class, or meet at same place kind of.
But your career plans are different and you will get seperared from her soon after your plans take off.

you may want support of a guy whom you look upto as your friend/guide in career.
alternately you may disclose about your affair with him to this girl.
he may be  a good looking smart guy and this girl will get jealous of your career taking off and may want to imitate you but may not have courage to follow your path

Virinchi

Yur life path is different from that of your friend\'s and soon you\'ll be on that track.
If your dream occured between 4-6 am, you\'ll be on that path within 6 months
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

DCP

i guess sharmila might be on her track already
this dream should be real within few months
[/size]