Cesarean Operations making women weak for lifetime

Started by pallavi, July 15, 2009, 05:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharmila

thats rite shalu...

these days women are asking for auspicious days for thr operations.

even when the doctors gave them the time they are delayin or preponing thr admission in hospitals because thr astrologers says it..!!

silly!!  

deepa

worst is injections and anesthesisia given to women before operations to block her urine and excreta during ceasarian

these medicines will block the wastage that has to go out naturally and that will lead to more dangerous lifetime diseases like indigestion, obessity, kidney stones, fatigue, gas, knee and joint pains in future

during pregancy/delivery no forcing medicine should be given

Shalu

so many complications and problems in future but still many women adapt shortcut and suffer for a lifetime

Sharmila

as far as they couldn\'t take it serious they cant save genx

Anoo

ohh noooo :(:mad:  i never knew that ceasarian is so harmful
i knew many of my friends and relatives planning operation at suitable times set by few astrologers or pundits:mad:

Shalu

Hi gals
 also doctors say that removing womb through surgery will lead to many diseases in later parts of life as menstrual cycle will stop at early age and women will suffer from bad blood inside body which doesnt go out
such women will suffer from excess fat around waist and below , arthiritis, constipation, hairloss, dark circles around eyes, fatigue

Vaani

so much ignorance prevails in this generation and its all because of irresponsibility of earlier generation

deepa

its better that we knew this and should pass it on to everyone in this and next generations

JayTee

i too have read many astrologers publishing book/panchangs with specified timings for ceasarian operations

utkaarsh

in my wifes case, the baby is in breech ( reverse position ), so the doctors are saying we would have no option but to go for C-Sec