41. Stop Reading This Post If You Haven’t Ever Applied Anything Said till now - Seriously, If you have read above 40 points and yet to apply what you’ve read, better close this page and do something that really matters.
42. Stop Trying to Be on Every Social Media Platform - You can’t be Mr. Twitter, Mr. Facebook, Mr. LinkedIn, Mr.Google +, Mr. Blog etc. Don’t be a jack of all trades and master of none. Find greatness in at least one area first and then move on.
43. Stop Denying Your Spiritual Side - Finding happiness in life is about achieving balance on an emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual level. No matter what your religion is by birth or by practice, we all need to look up a little more often and ‘return to source’.
44. Stop Doing What You’ve Been Prompted a Hundred Times to Stop Doing - Now let’s stop making excuses and tackle the dang thing.
45. Stop Telling Yourself Why It Won’t Work - Stop counting the reasons why that prompting you’ve been getting won’t work. Now start counting the reasons why it will be a success.
46. Stop Agreeing With Other People So Much - It’s time to stop nodding your head ‘yes’ when your favorite friend, writer, or political leader says what’s good and what’s not good.
Listen to your gut. Give heed to your intuition. You were given that gift for a reason—to use it.
47. Stop Saying You’ll Start Eating Healthy and Losing Weight - Fact: No one ever lost any weight by talking about dieting.
48. Stop Texting/Calling and Driving - You don't have to answer your text messages in real time. Life can wait.
49. Stop Consuming So Much Information without Doing Anything - The fact is most of us don’t need any more information, we just need to actually do something.
50. Stop Waiting to Tell Those You Most Care About How Much You Love Them - You'll understand this if you have recently experienced the death of a loved one.