Business Contract

Started by sonipravin, July 18, 2011, 09:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonipravin

Respected Astrologers,

I may enter into a business contract in a couple of days. I got the number 57 on 13th Night in Bombay. May I know whether this will be favourable as the contract is very big and I am likely to get continuous business in bulk from this source. My only worry is that the party should make payments as promised and should be a good businessman. There are some who are very very critical of dealings pointing out mistakes where there are none and such people I avoid.

Pravin Kumar

Virinchi

deal will happen but party will not pay on time or as promised.
because if saturn\'s influence, and venus combust this will happen.

also you current dasa is saturn -venus where sat is Rx
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

sonipravin

Dear Virinchi,

You are so right that I do not how to show appreciation for your calculations. I came to know indirectly that this party does buy from another source who also gets late payment and charges very high rates to this customer. Your reply confirmed what I suspected and heard from someone else. My only worry is that the order may not slip through or the party may not make very very late payment though they have promised payment against delivery, I am prepared to wait longer.

You are really a talented astrologer.

Pravin Kumar