How to know your present DIMENSION on earth

Started by Light Warrior, December 24, 2010, 12:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light Warrior

In 1st dimension, non-life objects like rocks, mountains etc survive.
They do have a soul but no sensations as mind doesn\'t exist.

In 2nd dimension, immovable but life forms like plants, trees exist.
They have soul and mind but no memories or thinking.

In 3rd dimension, animals survive who have soul and mind but their mind doesn\'t think beyond nature rules.

Humans on earth were living close to 3rd Dimension where they are still close to animals who have fear, hunger, need for sex , sleep etc.

In 4th dimension, few humans are more evolved and they have more control over body and mind.
They do not have interest in any materialistic activity and are guided by masters in 5th D though messages in meditation, dreams etc.
They have speicifc skills which seperate them from 3D like they can cure, know problems around them.

Light Warrior

3D : doesn\'t feel or know about soul inside.
doesnt believe in supreme power or GOD and teaches his kids his old fashioned beliefs.
They will just go to school, get degrees, get a job, get married, give birth to kids, have fixed opinions on celebrities, politicians, issues in society,. They discriminae ppl based on race, color, nationality, sex, caste, religion etc.

Their goals are reached and questions answered only after \'hard work\' . Ruled by \'EGO\', have fear and doubt, compete with society, Have no relations wth ppl in 4D and 5D, have more carbon in body

Light Warrior

In 2007, earth has been ascended and its heart beat increase since then.
Those who are not yet ready for ascention, are not able to adjust themselves on planet and are facing severe psychological and physical issues.
Few of them are committing suicides or going for mass killings since 2007.

Thats why we are seeing more suicides and killings without any strong reason since past 4 yrs

Few selected humans have already entered 4D and are leaving their 3D qualities.

orangeprince

Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Sushma

i guess more than 3/4th of human population are in 3D

gauranggroups

You are right, Sushma. Most of the human are in 3D only. They are not even ready to come out of that stage thinking that they are right in everything they do.

A good article from you, @Light Warraior..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Nivedita

i guess they will be forced to evolve or quit this planet soon

Varenya

yeah i future, 1,2,4,5 dimension living beings will exist on earth and 3rd dimensions people (who are responsible for all problems here) will be killed and transfered

LEO

ank83

I think I am in  3D and  for  a moment or two  go in 4D :P