Findings of an Astrological Webinar !

Started by surajnayyar, February 09, 2020, 11:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajnayyar

Dear Respected Seniors & Fellow Members,

Recently I attended a webinar by an Indian astrologer. During his webinar, he told about his findings after the research he did on many horoscopes(of celebrities and of common man).

Here are some of his findings :-
1. Sun and Moon are not planets. They don't rule any signs. They are luminaries.
2. Rahu and Ketu are nodal points of moon. They are not planets. They rule over the psyche of a person.
3. Jupiter and Saturn have multiple exaltation points. Jupiter and Saturn are exalted in 3rd, 5th, 8th and 10th position from their main sign(Saggitarius and Capricorn respectively). Jupiter is exalted in Aquarius, Aries, Cancer and Virgo signs. Similarly, Saturn is exalted in Pisces, Taurus, Leo and Libra signs. Diagonally opposite signs, they are debilitated.
4. Neptune is the ruler of Pisces.
5. Chiron is the ruler of Cancer.
6. Pluto is the ruler of Scorpio.
7. Uranus is the ruler of Aquarius.
8. Jupiter is the ruler of Saggitarius only, Saturn is the ruler of Capricorn only, Mercury is the ruler of Gemini only, Venus is the ruler of Libra only and Mars is the ruler of Aries only.
9. Planet X rules Taurus, Planet Y rules Virgo and Planet Z rules Leo. About these planets, he is yet to come with more info in future.

Would request the seniors to throw some light based on their experiences as to how much weightage these findings hold.

Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Nayyar
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

SaSirEkha

1. Wrong ! Moon is not self luminary. And planet is wrong word actually. Graha is right word. The gravity rays emitted from grahas reach us late. That is why we dont take actual position of a graha, but take the position of it, when it emitted that Ray. This is why ayanamsa is used to subtract few degrees from actual position. Western astrology takes actual position like Jupiter is in Capricorn already. But its effects now are due to its rays emitted when it was in Sagittarius.

2. True. But when he sais moon itself is not a planet, then why bother if its nodes are planets or not.

3. Wrong ! Just like there are different ayanamsas followed in India, everyone tries to propose new theory which fails. He must have observed JUP giving different results in diff houses. He should study KP to understand reasons.

4-8 . These are copied from western astrology. Not his ideas

9. Ignore. Let him make few accurate predictions and then ask him to publish how he derived at those conclusions.
EVery one wants to be famous but no content.

surajnayyar

SaSirEkha maám, Thank you so much for the clarification and enlightenment with the info you shared.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!