News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Stock Market Predictions

Started by sharma.shruti81, April 15, 2011, 02:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

observe what happens on may 11th, when mercury changes nakshatra and rasi

sharma.shruti81

yes sure sasirekha ji i will check and update

Sujay

has anyone done serious study on stock market astrology? If yes, can you predict the approximate points of up or down for a particular day. The points maybe BSE Sensex or Nifty. It will be really interesting to share your experiences here.

Anoo

On Aug 1, 2011 – The market will end in negative but it will recover from low. Investors need to watch out for telecommunication stocks

On Aug 2, 2011 – The market would end in red but it will recover from the day's low. Telecommunication sector will be the area to watch out for.

On Aug 3, 2011 – The market will end in green and good buying is foreseen for the day. Stocks relating to IT, hotel and banks would be the sectors to watch.

On Aug 4, 2011 – The market will end positive. Although, there will be selling, the market will manage to close in green. Sectors to watch out for are – IT, hotels and banks.

On Aug 5, 2011 – The market will end in negative. It will go to the positive territory but due to profit booking it will fall again in the red. Oil and gas and metals are the sectors to watch out for.

Overall, the market this week will be governed by Mars.

So, there will be volatility in the market and it will remain bullish to some extend.

life9+

Am impressed anoo by yr research. i would be glad if u can give some tips for how to read markets from astro point of view. :)

Anoo

On August 8th, 2011- The Stock market will move up and a recovery from low is foreseen.

On August 9th, 2011- Volatility will be seen in the market and it will end in red.

On August 10th, 2011- The market will end in green. However, the market will remain choppy followed by a short covering rally

On August 11th, 2011- The market will be bearish on this day but then move towards green in the second half. Recovery from low is foreseen.

On August 12th, 2011- Market will be highly volatile this day. It will end in red. Recovery from low is foreseen.

tip : look out for sun\'s transits in stars and sublords along with moon

Shree

Dear Anoo,

Your prediction from Aug 2 - Aug 5, came partially correct. The markets overally ended in negative with heavy selling due to Global debt issue and recession fears.With US being downgraded i think it will remain in red for much of the week and might recover in next week.

Lets see how it goes.

regards
Shree

Shree

Market has dipped for last 2 days as expected - due to US and downgrade.
They will see some recovery tomorrow and stabilization over the rest of the week. Any further news on debt crisis from US or Europe will pull it down.
Overall market should aim towards stabilization over next 3 days.

gauranggroups

I dunno why this thread is not much active. It\'ll be nice if everyone shows interest in this. Also I would like to see our senior Astrologers\' predictions about the share market stuff.

Because of share market going down, Gold price is shooting up like poison. It has crossed over Rs.19,000/- per Sovereign. In a single day, it got increased by Rs.874. I think we all should stop buying gold itself to bring the price down.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Shree

Gold prices are high due to speculative buying. People have access to cheap money from banks. Interest rate in Japan, US and many developed countries are kept artificially low.
So its like you get to borrow at 1% or something and then look for ways to invest.

Now stock markets are volatile, and with debt crisis in Europe and US downgrade, invest in government securities and currency becomes a little risky. So people are turning to gold, the supposedly safe heaven. But i guess that has also become a volatile and could fall if the economic turmoil persists.