Karma " Whay goes around, comes around" ???

Started by ani85, August 07, 2011, 01:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ani85

after a six years of relationship my fiancee left me for another women and that wasnt the only thing, he insulted me and torture mentally.

i have just a question in my mind .. does the the Karma of \" What goes around comes around\" really works???

does the people who leave thier parents for other women ever get the punishment ...

i am really confused ? if everything is destined ? it means the wrong deeds are already written and people should get punished for them ????

ani85

* Does the people who leave their partners for other women ever get punishment \"

ani85

Please help me get over with it..... please any one help me get over with it !
does God punish them!

sonipravin

Dear ani85,

Who ever has wronged you will definitely suffer for his cnnscious will bite him but by having so much of negative thoughts in your mind you will burn out yourself. Why worry about him? After all he will pay for his deeds and get the fruits -- sweet or sour. By thinking about him and wanting him to suffer you are still attaching him to your thoughts and bring more pain on yourself. Time will heal you but the sooner you do the better and do not feel insulted at what he has done to you. At least he has gone away and you know it. What about those who live with their wives and move with other other women all their life? Would you liked that. Now at least you know the truth and you can fight and come up in life on your own. Remember HE is always with you.

I was once stuck up at 1 a.m. in the night some 11 Kms. away in Jorhat town with luggage. The bus drieer refused to take the bus into the city at that period and wanted to go by the byepass road of the city. No amount of pressurising him succeeded. So I got down with luggage. I looked around and it was absolutely lonely with not even a person on the road at that time. It started drizzling at that time. I walked into the city with the luggage and had walked only 199 steps when I found a very big petrol pump fully covered at the top. So I got relief from the rain. The very next moment in the middle of the a cycle riksha came with a passenger who alighted at that petrol pump and the next moment another bus came from the same city (Itanagar) from where I had come in an earlier bus, and entered the petrol pump for a refill. How kind can HE be. Sending 2 helps at a time.

I asked the Driver of the bus for a lift. He said the bus is fully packed and I could go the cycle riksha. I told him riksha will take more than an hour as I have to go some 8 kms. inside the town and in the rain I may get wet. So the driver asked me to board the bus if there is any space inside it. Indeed the bus was overcrowded but I did get a standing place in the bus just at the entrance. He drove the bus and dropped me at the required place with a smile and did not accept any money in return. I had only to walk 50 steps to my hotel.

So always believe in yourself and you will find HIM always guarding you and helping you out. This is only one of the many many episodes of my life which I have told you. I have always experienced HIM in all difficulties and every incident has something to tell us. Do not be weak. Realise your worth and get up and face the world and see how successful and happy you will be.

Pravin Kumar

JayTee

your fiancee took your karma and gave you the result
later someone will take his karma and give him similar result

karma has results.
good or bad is only our perspective.
this seperation may be bad for you, but he may feel its good

later when he faces results, he may feel bad and someone else or you may feel good

god doesnt punish or bless anyone.
he just divides the karma and plans the results as events at certain timings in our life, which can be known through astrology

ani85

i might sound evil here ... asking for the punishment .... but you duno the background...

since past  years i gave him everything ... standing up with him at his thin and thick.... the women he is involve with now knows everything about us...

i know.... i too dont want to curse him ... but seeing my parents crying made me more sick ...

for the past six years hhe used me ... and when he thought he got someone else for him ... he left me without any notice or warning ....

i belong to a very conservative family... i dunno will i ever get married ? i am trying hard to forgive him ...

its not only about break up .// but the kind of the break up and the behavior ... i have those words in my ears now ...

he has asked me to return him a certain amount which i am not disclosing here... he told me that i have gifted you this much and i have spend this much on your during our relationshop and now you pay me a big money altogether .... (i.e. rs. 200,000)

i was devastated .... and believe me when i refuse to ... he said \" tum haram ka khane wali hoo, joan ja ke kahin mar jaoon\"

i promise him to pay an amount every month....

thats why i am asking God to punish him!

ani85

Dear Jaytee,

i didn\'t understand .. you meant i have done something wrong to someone that\'s why this happen to me ????

JayTee

you got it right !
there\'s no cause without reason
similarly there\'s no good/bad result without karma

in this life you may feel that you were right and he was wrong.
in next life when he faces same situation, he wont remember what he did to you, so he too feels same

just accept life and move on

ani85

dear Jaytee

i have also consulted to an astrologer ... he told me that there is no love me my life ... be it parental, be it partners, siblings or friend ... that is something not written for me...

and thats kind of true... i have face this ... no relation stick to me longer... though i remain very much loyal to them ... i love humanity and i do welfare and charity works... and try not to hurt any human ...

so it is because i have done something in my previous live... now if i seek forgiveness what should i do ... or will this karma be with me for the whole of my life ...

wont i ever get love in my life????