News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

SAW WALL OF THE HOME FALLING

Started by jayesh the angel, March 17, 2012, 04:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayesh the angel

Hi,
I saw a strange dream, early in the moprning, I saw that i am renovating my home and, half constructed wall has fallen.
Does this show further obstacle in house contruction.

Srikanth

you already have some obstacles and your subconscious mind want them to be eliminated.
alternately, you want to get release from some useless or disturbing relation or someone will disturb your privacy.

timleshwar

hi,

My wife also see many things in her dream and her dream is always related to current matters.

One night see has seen that i am soo much ill and after two days i suffered with fever.

Her mom has done vaibhav laxmi fast, but haven\'t completed the last pooja for that she is seeing every night in her dream that one lady comes to her home and saying that your mother has done with vaibhav laxmi vrat but she haven\'t done the UDHYAPAM.

She always see Ganesh Jee and Sai BABA in her dream and both of them saying something to her but she is not getting it what they are saying.

Can anyone tell me what we have to do now.

gauranggroups

Jayesh,

U\'ve mentioned that wall has fallen in ur dream. Which wall it is? Is it the mother wall of ur house? Or the compound wall of ur house? Have u seen the already fallen wall? Or was it breaking down in front of ur house? Based on these answers only, one can answer.

Basically walls in dreams means Obstacles / Difficulties. If it\'s a single wall, it means obstacles that prevent u from attaining ur goals. So if u dream like u r breaking it or it\'s breaking in front of ur eyes, it\'s a good sign.

If it\'s like the mother wall of the house, it means Privacy / Support. If it\'s getting broken, ur Privacy will get disturbed. Also if u expect some help from some one, it won\'t get materialized.

If it\'s a separate wall in the house which is not a mother wall, it\'s ur Honor / Respect. If it\'s breaking, u may lose ur Respect / Honor in some circumstances.

If it\'s the front main wall of the house where the entrance is and if it\'s breaking, it sometimes symbolizes Death of someone in the house. It also symbolizes Loss.

Based on this, u can analyze ur dream. According to whatever u said, I feel like it meant Obstacles and Difficulties. Also u\'ve mentioned that u are already facing some Obstacles and Difficulties in the construction.

So the breaking of wall may have indicated u that all the shackles in the construction will get broken. It should be a positive sign for u.:):) I sincerely pray for that itself. May God bless U!

All the Best!!:thumbup::thumbup:

[rquote=12297&topic=1702&author=jayesh the angel]Hi,
I saw a strange dream, early in the moprning, I saw that i am renovating my home and, half constructed wall has fallen.
Does this show further obstacle in house contruction.[/rquote]

[rquote=12297&topic=1702&author=jayesh the angel]Hi,
Does this show further obstacle in house contruction.[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.