News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

we want baby boy

Started by Srinivas, March 13, 2010, 10:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Srinivas

Yes boldly I will ask the same question for Baby girl also. Bcoz I love my daughter very much as all of the others do their daughter.

Suniljitto

If your answer is Yes,then i am starting a thread by the name--Gender Selection - Baby Boy or Baby Girl?--May be you can get the solution to your querry here...

Just check it out
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

Srinivas

Hi to all,

Finally we have a baby boy on 2nd Nov\'2011.

Not sure but i have followed the instruction as under which may have produce the desired result apart from the belssing of God ,I tryied below things which i could and secondly i came to know that the Baby boy or Baby Girl is depends upon the Men sperm.

For conceiving Baby Boy: Intercourse should be performed on Purnima day (Full Moon day). Blessed with baby boy like a Moon.

For conception of boy : meet on 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th or 16th day of menstruation.

So, thanks a lot all of you those who have given me the suggestions  

Varenya

congrats srinivas :thumbup:

Srinivas

JayTee

congrats srinivas.
good to know that those links proved useful and you got what you desired

LEO

after 2 years if someone returns and gives good feedback, it boosts the confidence of others who helped him

gauranggroups

Srinivas,

First of all, CONGRATS!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

As Leo has mentioned here, it\'s really a good thing from your part to have come and told this thing after two years and that in the same thread. It\'ll be really inspiring to all the members and visitors here. So by God\'s grace, your family is complete now as per you wish.

May God bless you and your family with complete Happiness & Peace always!!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Srinivas

Thanks to all of you and specially Mr.Jaytee who have provided me the links which is really usefull to me  thanks a lot.