Viswanathan Anand's chess championship and Horoscope

Started by thathwamasi, May 21, 2012, 10:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thathwamasi

Vishwanathan Anand is currently playing his world championship defense. He drew the first six games and lost the 7th game and is trailing by a point. There are 5 more games remaining and hence Anand needs to win two more to win out right, or atleast need 1 more win to take it to rapids.

The games are on following dates:

8th game : 21st May 2012 : Starts at 3 PM Moscow time
9th game: 23rd May 2012
10th game: 24th May 2012
11th game: 26th May 2012
12th game: 27th May 2012

Please could the senior members help me understanding if astrologically Anand has a chance to retain his title?

Anand was born on 11th December 1969, in Mayiladuthurai, in TamilNadu. I do not know his birth time, but based on my reading, his life indicates that he may be born in Kumbha Lagnam

Please could the senior members help me

Thanks
T
Brahmamaya Prakashini Nama Rupa Vimarsini
Kamakala Pradarshini Samarasya Nidharshini

thathwamasi

Anand has pulled a rabbit out of his hat and beaten Gelfand today to equalise the scoreline.

Regards
T

gauranggroups

@thathwamasi,

I\'m not that much a great Astrologer to predict everything. Still it\'s good that you\'ve opened this thread. Our people are encouraging Cricket only. We should encourage every other sport too. This is a good start. Hopefully some of the other Seniors will give predictions  for this.

I\'ll also try my best. For Cricket Match predictions, other seniors like Virinchi, SasiRekha and Mr.Seetaram were doing it already. So I tried following the same route. Here it\'s new. Let\'s see..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

@thathwamasi,

I checked Horary with the question \"Will Vishwanathan Anand be able to defend his Title?\". With little difficulties, he should be able to defend his Title, I hope so.. Let\'s pray for that to happen..

We Indians should feel very proud of Vishy. He has brought lots of laurel to this Country. He has been rated as one of the best three players to have ever played Chess.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

thathwamasi

Thanks for your prompt response Gaurangji. Anand is really one in a billion. Such a great talent, world champion in all formats, multiple times, and yet is so humble. And he is always willing to play the game no matter what.

He is a boon to the country.

Regards
T

gauranggroups

Whatever you said about him is true. He\'s definitely one in a billion. Also one person who can be rated above Sachin as the greatest sporting icon of the country is Anand. Let\'s hope for his victory.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

gauranggroups

Today, the Final Game of the World Chess Championship is going to played. Vishy and Gefland are tied with 5.5 points each. Hopefully Vishy should be able to win this game and defend his Championship. :thumbup::thumbup: Let\'s see.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

msrhprasad

yes you are right gaurang, Anand is the only world class player from India.
but un-fortunetly we are focusing on only cricket.
 saina nehwal - shuttle.
Merycam - is boxer.
un-fortunetly we are ignoring this world class player.:(

gauranggroups

Oops!! This match is also drawn.. It\'s gonna be a Tie-Breaker to decide the Champion..

Anand has become too defensive these days.. He should\'ve gone for the kill in the previous game itself.. Hopefully, he should win this Championship somehow..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

thathwamasi

Anand has an overwhelming record of 9 wins to 1 loss against Gelfand in Rapid Play. But since its the world championship, I think anything can happen.

Any predictions seniors?

Regards
T