News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Exam fear

Started by GUDDU, June 04, 2012, 04:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GUDDU

I ve graduated 6 years ago. But i still dream of going into the exam hall not knowing  anything...and then i get scared.....what does it signify?

gauranggroups

It signifies Uncertainty, Confusion, Lack of Confidence, Unawareness and Insecurity, etc. It also signifies you are being tested / scrutinized by the people around.

You should be having a fear of unacceptability by your peers / people around. You should also be having a thought in your sub-conscious that you are always judged / noted by the people around. Also you should be having some frustration / disappointments and because of that your self confidence level is little low. Hence you\'ll always be fearing whether you\'ll be able to accomplish your tasks or not.

Since you are having it regularly, it\'s not very harmful. You\'ll have more focus and care on the work you do and hence the result will be positive.

Don\'t worry. Believe in yourself. Learn to love the challenges. You\'ll overcome these things. :thumbup::thumbup: This is my personal advice to you.

May God bless you and your family! All the Best!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gg17

gudduji , i too have the exact dream many a times , specially about the cbse board exams , though i am done with them , still i dream of entering the hall not knowing anything , i was going to start a new thread but then i saw that u had the same query
gauranggroups sir , as always , you are there to help and you have alreay given a detailed explanation , thanks a lot for that sir , any solution to this as i am not having this regularly but it does disturb me sometimes

vhk

same here,i had the similar kind of dreams after 2-3 years of completion of my graduation, it was regular for few weeks but now no more.now knew the answer for such dreams thanks to gaurang ji