News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

how to avoid/melt stones in kidney

Started by Aindrita Ray, June 26, 2009, 12:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aindrita Ray

my mother has stones in kidney (as doctors said it)
she has been using some medication but only little relief for sometime and pain repeats especially more in mornings and nights

is there any natural method/food to melt stones in kidney without pain

thanks in advance

Sharmila

my mom too ssuffering with same problem. a ayurved doc suggested her to take wheat grass, daily on empty stomach. as it gives over heat to body, my mom couldnt resist it. if any can take a good precaution to reduce over heat from body then this is a gud medicine for kidney problems

DCP

Kidney stones are hard, stone-like masses that can form in one or both kidneys. Also known as nephrolithiasis, urolithiasis or renal calculi. They vary in size from as small as a grain of sand to as large as a golf ball. Kidney stones typically leave the body in the urine stream; if they grow relatively large before passing, their jagged crystalline shape can cause severe pain in the ureters and urethra.

Kidney stones form when the salts and minerals that are normally found in the urine become out of balance. Different kinds of kidney stones are formed from salts in the urine. Consumption of too much calcium can aggravate the development of kidney stones, since the most common type of stone is calcium oxalate.

Symptoms:

* Sudden onset of excruciating pain in the buttocks area
    * Abdominal pain
    * Pain in the genital area as the stone moves
    * Burning sensation during urination

Diet:

Reduce your intake of sugar, refined foods, animal products (meats and dairy), caffeine, alcohol, soda, and salt.
Drink more water and eat more fiber, vegetables, whole grains, and vegetable proteins.
Cut down on oxalate-containing foods such as spinach, rhubarb, beets, nuts, chocolate, black tea, wheat bran, strawberries, and beans.

Prevention:

To help prevent any type of stone, fluid intake should be two to three litres per day - water is best.

People who get calcium stones should cut down on foods that have high levels of calcium (dairy products and leafy green vegetables), and oxalate (chocolate, tea, rhubarb, cooked spinach and asparagus). It\'s important to discuss dietary changes with a doctor ââ,¬â€œ not everyone finds them helpful.

People who get uric acid stones should eat less meat, fish and poultry. Also to help prevent uric acid stones, medicine may be prescribed to control the level of uric acid in the urine.

People who get struvite or \"infection\" stones need to keep the urine free of bacteria that can cause infection. This may mean taking long-term antibiotics.

Advice:

Drinking lots of water (two and a half to three litres per day) and staying physically active are often enough to move a stone out of the body. However, if there is infection, blockage, or a risk of kidney damage, a stone should always be removed.

OMkaar

there\'s an excellent article written in main site on types of kidney stones and methods to melt them naturally

https://www.astrogle.com/ayurveda/kidney-stones-their-curing-methods-in-ayurveda.html

deepa

even after reading this people will neglect and later run to doctors when stones start hurting them again

Sharmila

a doctor adviced my mum to wear a iron ring to middle finger n have a full fruit of papaya on 40th day..
also have a black t daily on empty stomach..

i dnt know how it helps..

i think having more plenty of water will reomove stones in outpassing..

deepa

excess water intake is bad.
this is what modern doctors have been advisingly wrongly to people

it will cause indigestion and urine problems

Srinivas

Why & how this Kidney stone is formed and what are the precautions we have to take before and after the Kidney stone.

Please let me know the remedies through Ayurvedic treatment.

JayTee

before posting a new quer, use search options in both main site and this forum
you will find answers for many common problems

Srinivas

Thanks Jaytee & Sorry to say that i dont try to search i will take care of this.