News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Lunar & Solar Eclipses in 2013-14, Effects

Started by OMkaar, April 09, 2013, 01:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OMkaar

Astrological Predictions for Moon Signs, Ascendants during Lunar and Solar Eclipses in 2013 , 2014

2013's first eclipse will be seen on 25 April. This is very important with Full Moon getting eclipse by Rahu and conjunct Retrograde Saturn in Libra.
This eclipse is visible and has impact over Asia, Africa and Europe.
This along with may 2013's solar eclipse will have lot of political influence

SaSirEkha

This eclipse occurs with moon in libra and conjunct Rx saturn + Rahu.
moon will be transiting swati nakshatra and it will be visible in parts of asia, australia, newzealand, pacific islands, europe and africa.
In India, moon will be seen dull with low illumination.
Climatic and Political changes will be seen in next 15 days at places where this eclipse is seen clearly.

This eclipse will cause insmonia, pyshcological problems, mental tensions, hiccups in career for libra ascendant and moon sign born people.
If you are running mars dasa or venus dasa (with venus placed in libra in your natal chart) or if you were born with moon in libra, next 15 days from this eclipse will be testing period for you.
In general, this eclipse is good for people born in Leo, Sagittarius, Taurus signs.
Its moderate if born in Cancer, Capricorn, Aquarius.
Bad for others. Chances of cyclone in pacific ocean and Bay of Bengal

pallavi

since only partial influence of this eclipse is on many countries, effects will be less i guess

Varenya

This eclipse is not visible in majority of indian states, so need not worry about its impact.
only seen in gujarat,rajasthan,punjab,kashmir etc (eclipse travelling from west to north), pakistan, afghanistan, china etc

look at the illuminated countries/regions in this map.
only those will see partial eclipse and they will be effected.

Ravi Varma

solar eclipse coming up next month and thats just within 15 days of this lunar eclipse.
so the combined effects would be more

JayTee

Please try to stay away from all romantic/sexual affairs (legal or illegal) for next 36 hrs.
Full moon naturally makes our minds incline towards such activities and also alchoholism but eclipse makes us lose energy quicker than normal.

Also mars aspecting sat+rahu+moon is asking you not to drink and drive and be safe on roads and also with fire.

LEO

this solar eclipse is seen only between indonesia and new zealand.
so, ppl living in other countries can ignore its effects.

possible side-effects : over eating, over booze, over spending on useless shopping, arguments with others .
all these will start showing 1 week ahead of eclipse and will last till 1 week later

Bhavani

today's eclipse is almost negligible.
but still its minor effects will be on north & south america, west africa and west europe

Amy Aquarius lagna

In late 2005 I had an eclipse hit directly on my Aswini moon in natal 3rd house.  I experienced a spontaneous left detached retina.  Had surgery but still can't read from my left eye.  That's my surest experience that we pay attention to eclipses.
I have an Purva Bhadra lagna, Magha Sun, Aswini moon, Mercury in Uttara Phalguni, Venus in Punarvas, Mars in Purva Bhadra  retrograde.  Currently in Rahu-Mercury dasa starting Oct 4 2013