Jupiter in Gemini from 30 May 2013, Predictions for 27 Nakshatras

Started by JayTee, May 07, 2013, 12:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reemams

I would like to add that Jupiter's effects are to expand our experiences, our knowledge, and our understanding. Jupiter represents optimism, growth, generosity, joy, and abundance. Present chaos caused by Saturn-Rahu in Libra will be well controlled by Jupiter from June 2013.There will be some relief to markets and economy too.Jupiter will bring its grace and protection when it will enter Gemini on May 30 2013.

reemams

For Aries- Jupiter will transit the  3rd house,
For Taurus- Jupiter will transit the  2nd house,
For Gemini- Jupiter transits the  1st house,
For Cancer - Jupiter transits the  12th house,
For Leo -Jupiter transits the 11th house,
For Virgo -Jupiter transits the 10th house,
For Libra - Jupiter transits the 9th house,
For Scorpio -Jupiter transits the 8th house,
For Sagittarius - Jupiter transit's the 7th house,
For Capricorn -Jupiter transits the 6th house,
For Aquarius - Jupiter transits the 5th house,
For Pisces -Jupiter transits the 4th house.

Varenya

Based on your ascendant and significations of planets Mars, Rahu, Jupiter, these predictions can be assumed.
This is based only on houses owned by mars, jupiter w.r.t your lagna and rahu(in general..check based on its placement and conjunctions/aspects)

May 30 - June 28, 2013 : Jupiter in Mrigasira. Benefic for people born in  Cancer, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn ascendants.
Partially benefic for Aries, Taurus, Aquarius ascendants

June 29 - August 31, 2013 : Jupiter in Arudra. Benefic if your Rahu is well placed and conjunct/aspected by benefics for your lagna.

September 1, 2013 - June 18, 2014 : Jupiter in Punarvasu. Benefic for people born in Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Saggitarius, Aquarius ascendants.
Partial benefic for Taurus.

ARYA

Good information sir Well it Sounds good for me as a Sagittarius :) :)

Sushma

mine is pisces Asc and saggi moon
looks good for me too :)

plz post for other individual nakshatras

karthik55

Hello varenyaji, my mars signifies 2 1 11  3 8  owns  -(3 n 8) .in this case wil juptr signify all of these equaly ?

Sushma, for individual star graphs u can chek starteller magaznes articles.i hav da lowst score of all  :-(

Star Dust

a dual planet in dual sign (and dual planet's cosntellation from sept 1st)
will this lead to confusion and differences
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Bhavani

apart from differences and confusions, jupiter is going combust due to sun, within a week after entering gemini.
this will reduce the effects (good/bad) to large extent till end of june

deepa

Bhavani

knee pains and fatigue will effect people born in chitra, swati, visakha nakshatras this year