USD vs INR rising Astrology Predictions

Started by vlbedoc, September 29, 2011, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nangapunga

I think Jup being 12th Lord is deonted for losses,
if it is combust, Ascendent should benificial.

Mer is Lord2, which is considerred to be wealth house.
but when Mer turn combust, INR appreciating.
USD from 61.25 mark it has fallen below 60 now.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

Varenya

Quote from: nangapunga on July 11, 2013, 10:02:32 AM
I think Jup being 12th Lord is deonted for losses,
if it is combust, Ascendent should benificial.

How is JUP 12th lord ? and when JUP was combust in june rupee started falling.

QuoteMer is Lord2, which is considerred to be wealth house.
but when Mer turn combust, INR appreciating.
USD from 61.25 mark it has fallen below 60 now.

how come a combust planet being 2nd lord helping wealth growth ?
check your statements.. you always tend to mix too many methods and issues

nangapunga

as of 15 aug 1947, delhi,
Natal chart showing 12th cusp at 28 Pisces 48.

Isnt Jup cusp lord for 12th ??

Regarding Mer combustion, I asked seniors to put some light. I am also puzzled.
I thought INR should depreciate if their wealth lord is combust but on the contrary it is appreceiating.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

mounica583

Indian Rupee crumbling against Dollar, 64.13 all time low...it will be lead to recession in our country. i request our beloved astrologers to thrlow some light on this issue. again when indian rupee can stabilize??

Apparao

we've to wait till september 1st week atleast..
this month, it won't stabilize for sure

LEO

I hope it stays less than 70 until jupiter crosses gemini totally (in june 2014)
because, more it falls, more will prices increase in india

its only good for NRIs who wanna invest now in india on real estate

Shree

INR depreciating against the dollar has some positives though. It is helpful to india's exports and to the IT and BPO sector. Exports will become cheaper and will be competitive against exports from other countries. For the IT/BPO or other sectors earning revenues in dollar or pound or other foreign currency this will lead higher income (if contracts are negotiated in foreign currency). The sector will be able to absorb any increase in cost or increase in salary of the employees.
Depreciation of the rupee is due to 2 reasons. The short  term reason is US putting a stop to its capital easing. Due to capital easing too much dollar was available with the finance institutions and consequently dollar had become cheaper against some currencies. This is more of a short term phenomena. The other major reason is the loss of faith in the Indian economy and government by the corporate sector. This is due to slowing growth, corruption, lack of clarity in govt policies etc.So companies and foreign institutions are pulling money out of india, creating more demand for dollar. Both the factors are not going to ease out in the next 6months. The faith and trust in Indian economy will not comeback till the time the current govt is in place and US is only going decrease its money supply leading to further depreciation. Rupee falling further is quite likely.

pallavi

if you live in india, prices of imported items like gold, diamonds, petroleum products etc will increase.
others can be avoided for a while but oil prices will effect entire market and even food becomes expensive.

if you're outside india, this is best time to invest in india

surya

If people start Investing in India esp in Real Estate, then an artificial boom(Boom arising not due to demand but by the fall of rupee) will escalate Real prices.This makes Rupee a bit strong(Dollar-to-Rupee Conversion),however it builds a hot balloon kind of situation wherein if NRIs want to sell it back all at ashot if rupee becomes stronger(As they can buy more dollars for rupee), we can expect a crash in Real estate and  creates a panic situation and rupee Falls..I guess any one who invests in India with a Long term confidence and such investments will help the country to build robust economy rather than few feverish HNIs with their snobbish ideals invest then we are bound to witness such falls...For true strength of country domestic consumption should increase, which happens when Disposable income with Individuals increase which inturn happens when prices of Basic needs(Food,transport,power,medicare) stays stable..Its a cycle...In short for a stronger rupee we need to have Progressive Indian Economy and Volatile foreign Economy..will that situation arise in near future??

sairam2

LEO SIR I WANT TO KNOW THE GOLD PRICE GOES UP AND DOWN  SITE  ON WHICH BASE ON LONDON DAILY STAR AND USD UP AND DOWN GOES IN INDIAN MARKET ON BASIC OF TWO CONTRYS CHART HOW VIEW UP AND DOWN IN BOTH  GOLD AND USD OR ANY OTHER CURRIENCY