Rahu in Libra, Ketu in Aries from 14/15th January 2013 - effects

Started by SaSirEkha, December 14, 2012, 06:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seetaram

rahu's effects have reduced already when jupiter moved to punarvasu, where it will stay even in retro period till next july.
on nov 4, when saturn too leaves swati, rahu will be left alone and he can't execute his plans completely before march due to lack of support from other big planets
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Bhavani

i still think saturn+rahu combo is playing their game.
from 17th oct, SUN is going to join them along with Mercury (some days Rx) and also MOON for 3 days in 1st week of november.
situations which started worsening since end of july are not going to improve anytime sooner.

only when saturn moves to Visakha (4th nov) and then sun, merc leaves to scorpio (2nd half of nov), one can expect something better

Shree

The annual prediction mentioned about loss to agriculture in the east coast of India with 2 cyclones hitting. There is a big storm of the nature of super cyclone going to hit the coast tomorrow. From the initial reports it looks quite scary and there are chances of loss to life and agriculture. Prediction is coming true.

Varenya

we can expect heavy rains once again around diwali as moon crosses saturn+rahu in libra, but this time sun is also conjunct with them, which can reduce the rain effect considerably

Bhavani

Solar eclipse on this diwali is indicating very confusing results.
Can someone throw light on 5 planet combination in Libra

Anoo

are these nonstop heavy rains since past 4-5 days, due to 4 planets in libra aspected by Jupiter ?

Varenya

jupiter aspected has only controlled it from turning into heavy floods and damage.
this diwali, 5 planets will be conjunct in same sign or same nakshatra (owned by rahu).
so take precautionary measures with fire crackers

Shree

Yes Varenya you are right. The cyclone was expected to be severe but the intensity reduced after landfall and casualty was minimised. I just returned from Odisha and must say state govt did a good job in evacuation. But the recent rains have caused heavy floods and damaged agriculture a lot. Hope no further disasters after November 4th.

Seetaram

Right now, Rahu is in Swati Nakshatra & Ketu is in Aswini Nakshatra.
This happens very rarely that these shadow planets transit in nakshatras (constellations) owned by themselves at same time. (Last time could be 6 years back when rahu was in satabisha, ketu was in makha)

Are anyone experiencing severe, uncontrollable karmic effects since past 2-3 weeks ?
Its like a feeling, where you suddenly 'feel' that nothing is in your control and karma is totally driving you.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

mounica583

Quote from: Seetaram on December 15, 2013, 10:44:11 PM
Right now, Rahu is in Swati Nakshatra & Ketu is in Aswini Nakshatra.
This happens very rarely that these shadow planets transit in nakshatras (constellations) owned by themselves at same time. (Last time could be 6 years back when rahu was in satabisha, ketu was in makha)

Are anyone experiencing severe, uncontrollable karmic effects since past 2-3 weeks ?
Its like a feeling, where you suddenly 'feel' that nothing is in your control and karma is totally driving you.
yes,  im feeling like going through uncontrollable karmic effects since past 3-4 weeks.
'feel' like nothing is in my control and karma is totally driving me, because as i was jobless since 3 years, somehow i managed to get into a very small firm after long struggle(still struggling to get into better company). i joined in a small firm to work from November20. they hired me as a trainee. may be even after 3months training, they even dont pay me the salary for initial 6months. i have to work for free. may be because of this reason, i may feel like that.  dont know in astrological point of view.