Questions and Answers for Sports Predictions in KP and Western Astrology

Started by ReVan, January 16, 2014, 01:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

All respected members are required to use this thread for posting queries regarding their methods used for Sports Astrology predictions.

This may include:

• Western Astrology
  • Numerology
  • Vedic Astrology or KP
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SUMEET_27

first of all thank you REVAN sir for starting this topic..
@ REVAN..sir i am fresher of astrology..very much interested to learn western astrology ( which you prefer for sports astrology)
SIR,please guide me from where should i start means basic which books should i read to learn basics of it?
honestly FAN of your predicitions..yours predicitions inspires me to learn western astrology!!

ReVan

Quote from: SUMEET_27 on January 16, 2014, 11:25:24 PM
first of all thank you REVAN sir for starting this topic..
@ REVAN..sir i am fresher of astrology..very much interested to learn western astrology ( which you prefer for sports astrology)
SIR,please guide me from where should i start means basic which books should i read to learn basics of it?
honestly FAN of your predicitions..yours predicitions inspires me to learn western astrology!!

First of all your welcome and thanks for the gratitude. I do not encourage Western Astrology or KP for Sports, rather I suggest you choose your path wisely by understanding which methods works best for your understanding. Namely KP which is the far most accurate in terms of timely predictions. Whichever method you choose fit, you are required to practise practise practise x 10 with personal astrology before venturing into Events (which includes Sports).

Since you've asked, and if your path is towards KP, then I would highly recommend you know the basics of Vedic/Hindu Astrology, after which the KP Reader (6) Volumes is your start, again practising with Personal Astrology for the next 6 months minimum would get you towards a good hold of the subject. Then you can venture into Events and work your way through existing predictions by Senior KP members here for T20/ODI/Test matches. There are many kind members/seniors who would assist you if you ask the right questions.

Coming towards Western, then I suggest first digesting every aspect of "The Horary Textbook" by John Frawley, and again practising for more than 6 months on Horary which includes Personal and Event Astrology. After which you can start with the book "Sports Astrology" by the same author; if your more kean towards Sport only. Only after this stage myself and others in Westerns Astrology can assist your queries.

I hope this answers your query along with others who have been waiting to ask the same question.

"You've to know your basics before you realise your path - and path ain't easy. Practise x10 is the only key. But with discretion rather than loath, greed and dexterity"
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SUMEET_27

@REVAN SIR..thanks for your valuable reply!! will follow yours instructions properly!!

SUMEET_27

please can anyone send me link of ipl 1 and ipl 2 predictions??
and cricket playing countries horoscope..please help??

ReVan

Quote from: SUMEET_27 on January 18, 2014, 05:54:44 PM
please can anyone send me link of ipl 1 and ipl 2 predictions??
and cricket playing countries horoscope..please help??

Data has been removed please Google it yourself. Instead of IPL you can view the KFC Big Bash thread and pick up pointers.

SSB

To All Seniors,

I am trying to get into K.P.

Please help me - " How to treat if a planet is aspected by multiple planets ? Do we see the order of aspects OR order of planets strength ? & orbit too ? "

JayTee

India's horocope indicates Silver Medal in finals.
Sindhu cannot win today

Some astrologer must have misguided to wear yellow sapphire in gold on left fore finger and yellow dress

predictor

Hi to all Gurus,
I need advice from experts on below questions,
in T20 matches, mostly teams wins in last 1 or 2 overs and if we erect a chart for 3 + hrs (approx. T20 match duration)
Q1) if team A is strong for 38 overs(2nd innings) ,approx. 3-3.15 hrs & Team B wins in slag(last) overs at end..How to check this? Eg: melborn stars vs Sydney thunders (4th jan 17)
Q2) Match timings are not fixed 10/20 mins may extend or end up before ..how to track this?

Q3) if Team A is strong for first 3 hrs and Team B is strong after 3 hrs till to the end of match BUT some times Team B is all out with in a hr of their innings..how to analyze this?
    I am predicting Team B wins as in the end of the match Team B looking strong but Team A is wining before 3 hrs ..

Thanks in advance..

Of 1001 feelings of Maya,Astrology is one!

Anoo

You need to check strength of Asc/Dsc at the exact time and place where 1st ball is bowled.
For this you need to understand horary methods in KP.
Usually in a tight, extended match, stronger team at start (Asc/Dsc) wins.

Practicing KP only for cricket will never make you perfect. Try other sports, personal horoscope predictions, mundane astro etc.
More experience, better prediction..