Tricks to make more money from Share Market

Started by Samantha, July 12, 2010, 11:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

If u are really serious and want to get good profit from stock market

(1). Don\'t Keep Leather Purse in Pocket.
(2). Don\'t Drink Milk in Night.
(3). Feed Cow with Green Fodder Every Wednesday

Seetaram

also stop using black color leather in car seats, shoes, belts, jackets etc

use brown if you have to
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

chensree

I also started using the same and getting positive results. Thanks for the post

ReVan

Quote from: Seetaram on July 22, 2010, 11:12:29 AM

use brown if you have to

What are the adverse effects of black?
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

gauranggroups

Samantha,

What will happen if we drink milk in nights? How will this affect making money in the Stock Market?? Can you explain???
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Mr. Seetaram,

You mean to say that we should avoid using Black color only in leather accessories. So we can wear Black Dress, Cap and other stuffs. That's ok.

Why should we avoid Black color only in leather? Can you explain??
Quote from: Seetaram on July 22, 2010, 11:12:29 AM

use brown if you have to
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Varenya

As per my knowledge, moon is speculating planet but is inconsistent in behaviour. , so for consistency in income avoid strengthening moon by not drinking its related product(milk) when its strong (night).
Saturn is against speculation, so avoid its color. Also leatherwear is under saturn's control.

Rahu encourages speculation and helped people become millionaires in less time, so brown is better