News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Real estate trend 2014-15

Started by prasad.koduri, August 27, 2014, 02:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prasad.koduri

Real estate in metro cities is booming by leaps and bounds. Will this trend continue.
For normal middle class people when is it a better time to invest in real estate.
Is there any market correction/real estate bubble in near future ?

Bhavani

trends are not constant throughout the world. it depends on mundane horoscopes of states, cities etc.
and if you want to invest, you need to look at your own horoscope and corresponding transits of state and city you're trying to invest in

prasad.koduri

Bhavani, Thanks for reply. I feel most of the real estate trend is generally dependent on US economy (at least for an average IT guy like me). Is there any financial crisis going to occur in near future.

Apparao

Bhavani is right ! How is USA economy related to real-estate downtrend in city like hyderabad after Telangana got seperated ?

prasad.koduri

Apparao garu, well said. Agree with your example which is a local bubble.
I am referring to the slump that has happened in 2008 which has also impacted the Indian reality as well.

Virinchi

Its better to follow personal horoscope, dasas and transits to invest in any business.
Even when cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad had upward trend in realestate, only few have made BIG money

A guy with bad luck can touch a car and turn it into a rickshaw
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !