Going Through Bad times - need help!

Started by impressions_life, April 11, 2014, 12:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impressions_life

Hi my name is Venkatesh Agarwal. I was born on 23.09.1987 at Secunderabad. I am not sure of the time but its between 6 to 7 PM. I am going through a very bad phase in my life. Professionally , I am doing good and in the upcoming month of  May I would be joining a new company but thats about it. Every thing else as in personal life , social life are right at the bottom. I was in a relationship from Dec 2012 which ended in Sep 2013 end. Most of my good friends are out of touch and quite frankly music and movies are the only two things which help me during week off's. My parents are not doing that good and are going through health issues. The biggest set back for me offlate was the break up because I was very deep and serious about the relationship. it's the memories and loneliness which haunts me the most.

I wanna know about the future of my personal life, Will there be better times ?  Inspite of setbacks in life I still have faith in love and I hope  astrology is able to shed some light on wether there is any chance of me being successful at the matters of heart in future .  apart from this if you are able to provide some other insights about my future - I would be sincerely grateful !

Thanks.

some pointers about me -
hobbies : Writing poetry and stories ( I write pretty well) , listening to music and watching movies
Proffession : IT and computers
attitude - compassionate , emotional and impateint
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Seetaram

Though i didnt try to derive your birth time, i could see many issues from past still having impact on your psyche.
Professionally you will do good this year but personal wounds will take long time to heal.
Its better, you postpone or stay away from all new relations or plans to get married to someone until 2017 Jan.
Your emotional health and your parents health will not be good between 2015-16. Infact, you need to be careful from this november itself.

Your 6th and 7th houses are messed up, so don't expect marriage to be ideal one in future.
You may not like her or you may have to adjust due to family situations.

Anyways, try to socialize more, make new friends and your work also will keep you busy from next month.
Once you pass through the remaining 2.5 yrs of tougher situations, you'll learn how to handle life more easily
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

impressions_life

Thank you seetaram ji. I will defnitely be watchful. Thank you for taking out time to read my future. I guess , I have to continue fighting :). I wish things were a bit more better in future for me. lets see :)
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

impressions_life

Hello Seetaram ji and other respected members,

I had posted a request for a personal astrological prediction in 2014 and you were kind enough to share the below mentioned views. The last 2 years have been very bad and harrowing for me and things are going from bad to worse on all fronts.  May i kindly request you to take a look at my details again and suggest if it is going to be better anytime soon in the next couple of years.I would be really grateful for your help in this matter.

Virinchi

There can be some relief from end of Jan 2017. However, it can be temporary.
Expect relief again from october 2017.
However, best period starts only around 2022
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

impressions_life

Thank you virinchi for your quick response. I hope i can go through  this period unscathed.
I have been trying to settle abroad to improve my career ( a process that is stuck for years now) hopefully that works out in 2017 as something to cheer about.

impressions_life

Hello virinchi sir / seniors

Requesting for further insight on the upcoming days. In Last few weeks suddenly out of the blue saw  some positive development. I was trying for overseas settlement and it was completely dead stuck for last two years and first few months of this year, suddenly couple of weeks back saw some positive movement and things are now moving forward- not sure how it will end though.

Hence requesting for some insight on what upcoming months / year might have in offer for me.

Thanks in advance.

impressions_life

Hello virinchi ji / seniors

Following up on this thread to post a quick update. I recently secured a PR to australia for which I had started the process back in 2014. I got in February.

Iam following up to gain more insight on days to come. Thanks in advance for your predictions