News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Moles and Planetary Positions

Started by Apparao, April 17, 2009, 12:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rishi8011

A mole on the upper lip represents a person who does good to every one. There will be weakness of ladies and luxurious items. A mole on the lower lip represents a person who loves good food. He will have interest in acting and theatre arts.

A mole on the inner side of the upper lip represents a person skilled in mantras and mystic forces. A mole on the inner side of the lower lip represents a person who becomes a drunkard and losses money on speculation.

pravin kumar

Dear Friends,

I do not attach any importance to moles as in Western Palmistry they have no relevance. I read somewhere about moles by Jagjit Uppal, great astrologer, numerologist and palmist.

He mentions in short: Divide whole body into 2 similar parts by drawing an imaginary line from the centre of the top of the scalp right to the centre between two legs. Moles on left side of this imaginary line is inauspicious and on right side it is very auspicious. Mole near upper lip indicates problems in married life and he gave example of a famous yesteryear actress who landed into marriage problems and who had this mole near the upper lip. Logically Lips have connection with love/marriage/sex. So problems regarding all this is certain. If it is on the right side then it is beneficial for the above i.e. love/marriage/sex.

Similarly reason it out: Moles on the left chest: problems with the physical heart. Moles on the left side of the stomach -- digestion problems, moles on the left side of intestine again problems with digestion etc. etc.

In another site I read various interpretations of moles by different members referring various Authors/Sites. To each his own interpretation. I however do not follow moles anywhere.

Pravin Kumar

HPG777

what about people with many moles? i have them on my face and arms and chest and  maybe 2 or 3 on my legs but none on my stomach...what does that mean? here is a picture of part of my face, i have many  =( 

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/heyplaygirl99/DSC05439.jpg

none of them are large (i hope none grow large in the future yikes!) and only 3 stick up, the rest are flat. the one on my upper lip (you can see it in my avatar kinda), the one under my right breast, and a new one on my upper chest are not flat...if anyone know swhat those can mean id appreciate it :)

deepa

Hi lori
i observed that many people who have blood(haemoglobin) deficinecy and lack of moisture on skin get dark spots on skin easily and they initially look like moles

you may observe that you were not born with those many moles on skin but moles grew (few disappeared) as you grow
its just a problem of skin/blood

DCP

what do you call these spots on her face ?
moles or black spots ?

HPG777

she does not have any moles. she has freckles

DCP

freckles or moles doesnt matter
more moles leads to more doubts and more confusion only

HPG777

thanks dcp..sounds right to me  :(  :sigh:

pravin kumar

Text

Dear HPG777,

In your image you do not seem to have moles. Moles are more dark. Secondly you look quite beautiful in the photograph you have posted -- side photograph. So why worry. You do not know but there are boys who love beauty in a girl, there are boys who like smartness in the girl and there are boys who will like the girls duty consicous and hard working attitude. There are all types of boys. I have seen very poorly educated boys married to well educated girls and vice versa. All things happen so do not be low on confidence. Whatever the problem walk with your chin up and full confidence in your ability.

There was one girl in another forum who has consulted me and so many others in Palmistry, Astrology, Tarrot and what not from 34 years of age. I always told her that she is impatient. Just because she thinks the boy is interested she goes ahead full stretch with the boy before marriage what should be after marriage.  She has been abused and cheated by quite a few men. I advised her to do a course in meditation which I have done. Ultimately last year she first did a course in Art of Communication and now in October she did the course in Meditation and we met there (neither knew the other by face) and it was just by chance that I asked to see her palm as she had declared to the teacher that she had relationship problems.

I know her palm by heart having seen it since last 6 years several times. Some recent changes occured to her in her palm and she now has a beautiful partner\'s fate line and a very prominent one at that. She is now 40 and this line reflects that the person will come into her life at 40/41. I told her through intuition I expect her to find her match by December end. She already got that boy in December end and although the matter is not finalised it does look to be the same boy as he fits her nature too.

Ultimately this girl has got her patience and with it respect and she no longer comes to me crying with her all heart bared mails. When I met her personally and she introduced herself after she first recognised me, I felt something deep in my heart and I know surely this girl has got the blessings from my heart for her happy future.

We always bless others through our heart and when someone moves you and you are moved emotionally, the tears that pour out give the blessings to that person, who ultimately benefits. I don\'t know whether you will understand this but remember the time when someone did really something good for you. How did you feel? Your heart must have cried with gratefulness for that person. That is the feeling I am trying to describe to you.

God Bless You.

Wonders never cease. Read my 8 Posts on \"My experiences of Life\" posted in Lightworkers forum and see how miracles occur in life.

Pravin Kumar

HPG777