News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2018 FIFA World Cup Soccer Astrology Predictions

Started by LEO, March 27, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

Croatia can gain upper hand after few minutes. France can win only if they maintain a draw till FT and go into extended time.

Looks like Revan's predictions about last 4 matches will come true.
+1 to Anoo for predicting End of luck for England, based on retro planet.
+1 to Varenya for accurate 2nd SF prediction

Watchout for frequent Asc/Dsc reversal (in between the match too), when there are eclipses around.
Even if there is no visible eclipse, whenever moon/sun crosses rahu/ketu, you can expect reversals
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

surajnayyar

Quote from: Varenya on July 11, 2018, 09:19:58 PM
England can do well initially. Croatia can strike in 2nd half and take this game away
+ 1 Varenya sir - Excellent !!!
+1 Anoo ji - Direct Jupiter sent England home. What a prediction !!!
+1 Revan sir - Really appreciate your efforts in Soccer predictions and will be wishing that your 'fantastic four' prediction turns out true. :)
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

ReVan

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Expected England to be favorites for this game as they were prior.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Varenya

France should lift 2018 world cup.
Croatia will have their chances but majority transits support France