Rahu in Gemini, Ketu in Sagittarius from 24 March 2019

Started by DCP, February 19, 2019, 06:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Dust

Already Rahu-Ketu direct since 24 may and from tonight Venus combust retrograde for next 10 days makes it worst for India.
More number of deaths and infections will prove that relaxations in lockdown and bringing people from other countries has costed a lot.
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

OMkaar

When 3 planets are retro and one of them (Asc lord) is combust, India is trying to unlock and allowing free movement, opening of public gatherings etc ??
This is wrong timing. They should have waited till 25 June

Virinchi

Only a fool will go to a temple wearing mask on his face. This is an insult to their devotion and god.
If you do not believe that god can protect you from virus, why go for a darshan ?
If you believe that god can save you from virus, then why mask, social distancing etc are needed at temple ?
Government wants you fools to come and fill the hundis, so that they can loot it in the name of secularism.

Better stay at home and worship, rather than visit a temple with mask and insult god
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

utkaarsh

Quote from: Virinchi on May 31, 2020, 09:47:08 PM
Only a fool will go to a temple wearing mask on his face. This is an insult to their devotion and god.
If you do not believe that god can protect you from virus, why go for a darshan ?
If you believe that god can save you from virus, then why mask, social distancing etc are needed at temple ?
Government wants you fools to come and fill the hundis, so that they can loot it in the name of secularism.

Better stay at home and worship, rather than visit a temple with mask and insult god
With due respects, this comment sounds really negative and to be honest  juvenile ..... 

so going out without a mask wherever is stupidity ( be it temple  or anywhere ) .... also only illiterate will say that god will save us from Corona and not take any sensible precaution .....

Going to temple or worshipping a god could also be also a way of paying respect to the superpower whichever form you believe and also gives people a place of hope ....

The gold donated in Tirupati Balaji is thousands of crores , has the lord or the government told the devotees to donate, neither has Saibaba, or any other, so what makes you think that government is opening temples purely for money of public

One side critics will say faith is what keeps Indians motivated , why keep them away from hope  and place of worship....
Most of us are educated enough to understand that  medicine/science and faith are two different things

Most people in India are not stupid enough to do this
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/us/bishop-gerald-glenn-coronavirus.html

I will go to a Hanuman temple on Saturday and not without a mask ,
as mask is protect myself from contacting covid but temple is a place where I feel good and get positive vibes

Vaani

@utkaarsh, you did not understand intention behind his comment, nor purpose of a hindu temple.
Comparing it with a church only shows your literacy but not education

utkaarsh

Quote from: Vaani on June 01, 2020, 05:02:12 AM
@utkaarsh, you did not understand intention behind his comment, nor purpose of a hindu temple.
Comparing it with a church only shows your literacy but not education

While my entire messaged talked about lot of things - the link I shared was to make a point that some Religious leaders seem to believe they are god themselves ...

Because i shared an example of church you generalized that i am talking about Church v Temple,
this could be any leaders of any religious institution - any baba/priest/bishop/maulana ....

Also I said most of Indians .... so we will have few % of these as well in India ... can be hindus too....

So even you did not understand my message and gave it a religious connotation and jumped to conclusion

I have a different opinion on the Government opening religious places to fill their coffers  ... we have done that for 100's of years ... so why blame the government now under secularism pretext

Faith need not be shown by going to a religious place  ... but as a society we are far away from that liberated mind set

Lastly I started with a note " with due respect ". you dont seem to feel the need to be respectful especially in public forum .....  i will not say "it talks a lot about your  ...."

SaSirEkha

There is one primary question here : If you believe in god, why wear a mask in front of him and insult him (or rather your own belief). If you think its safe to wear mask in crowded temple, then you either lack faith in god or if you are still infected, then there is no god.
If you think its your karma to get infected or not, then dont talk about god.
Dharma is specific to vedic followers only. Others have religion.
A church or moqsue is just a gathering place for prayer. But a temple (not saibaba mandir) has yantra, prana-patishta idol, dhwaja sthambh etc. Its aura is not like a mass prayer place.
Intention behind virinchi's post is different. You will not understand (with due r.....)

uNORTHodOX

with all due respects,  juvenile.... LOL
What is the Secret of Success... ?
"RIGHT DECISIONS"
How do you make Right Decisions...?
"EXPERIENCE"
How do you get Experience... ?
"WRONG DECISIONS"

msrhprasad

I agree with Virinchi Ji and Sasirekha, if we have faith in God no need to wear mask...
Yes Our Hindu Temples are not like others just they gather mass for prayer...
But Our Hindu Temples have very powerful Yantras and some Swayambu Idols .....Tirumala,Srisailam....so many...