News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 13 (2020) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, September 07, 2020, 05:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paanchajanya

Sunrisers Hyderabad can bowl much better after 6:35pm and also chase well until 9:08pm

surajnayyar

Toss winner does well for most parts of the match till 5:33 pm !
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Star Dust

RCB should get good enough score to knock CSK out of IPL
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Ken Kennedy

Hopefully some people here don't call it a fixed match after proving wrong.

Chirag Gupta

Quote from: Ken Kennedy on October 25, 2020, 06:45:26 PM
Hopefully some people here don't call it a fixed match after proving wrong.
i have been a follower of astrogle from 6-7 years and have always seen the people criticizing after loosing on sports bets.  People like such only come here to see the predictions and after loosing big criticize. Does any of the predictors here say to put money in bets? They are practicing astrology in daily live events, why are you trusting them if you have issues.  So many predictions made by many seniors on this forum this ipl too came true but none came to thank them. After loosing they come to criticize first. 

himakar.sai

I agree that most people won't come back and say thanks for their wins, and criticise astrologers for losses. But is there anything other than sports predictions in this forum now a days?

90% of the posts are related to sports predictions! So, most of the people do visit this forum for sports predictions.

No offence to any one, but I hope people start looking into other topics as well.

Chirag Gupta

Quote from: himakar.sai on October 25, 2020, 07:36:25 PM
I agree that most people won't come back and say thanks for their wins, and criticise astrologers for losses. But is there anything other than sports predictions in this forum now a days?

90% of the posts are related to sports predictions! So, most of the people do visit this forum for sports predictions.

No offence to any one, but I hope people start looking into other topics as well.
very well said!  See the quotation used by the best predictor i have seen on this forum, virinchi ji,  doing astrology for cricket is like marrying for sex gives you a bigger message. He started to predict even the fall of wickets in cricket but now he doesn't do much of sports predictions because you guys have proved yourself.  No need to prove yourself again.  Believe me or not more than 70% people come here daily to see predictions for betting. There are so many vast and more topics we can learn from these wonderful knowledgeable people. 

Prem Vikash

Every astrologer is a hard worker who work hard for there acuracy..i think they dont mind any post like that n predict ..people who cant do any thing just criticize other..s

Ken Kennedy

There is no shame if the prediction goes wrong. This is the place where you get most accurate predictions. Huge respect for the seniors. But here are people who try to find excuses.

Prem Vikash

Request to all senior astrologer that they plz post there experienece..n dont take serious any post from anybody