Master CVV method of BHRUKTA RAHITA TARAKA RAJAYOGA

Started by LEO, February 11, 2010, 09:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEO

what do you think about this new yoga which lets you free of all past karmic bonds and allows you to live in peace and gain immortality

https://www.mastercvv.com/

SaSirEkha

interesting !!
how many have got desired results so far ?

Sushma

what does BHRUKTA RAHITA yoga means ? and how different it is from RAJAYOGA suggested by swami vivekananda

Seetaram

BRUKTA : hidden, Rahita : without

Rules :    The Following are the Rules

1    should be above the age of 12.(for treatment purpose, it would not apply)
2    In case the applicant is a dependent on his parents their permission is necessary. In the case of ladies the husband\'s permission is necessary (if divorced woman wants to live with her husband to lead happy life, she may also pray) In the case of unmarried ladies parents or guardian’s permission is necessary.
3    should be solvent.(if any solvent person get over from his/her crisis, he/she may also pray for relief)
4    should be free from worries(Can request Master to help him/her to make him/her worry free)
5    should not be subject to any repulsive or chronic disease
6    must have the determination not to give up the practice for a period of 10 years at least.
7    should not be addicted to any questionable ways or habits of life.
8    should desist from practicing Pranayama, and chanting Bhijaksharas(Gayathri excepted)
9    the religious practices should not be done.
10    should not utter OM or other manthras.
11    No initiation fee.
12    No subscription fee.
13    No treatment fee(Free treatment for all types of diseases and prayogams).
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Seetaram

i read his book

in that madam blavetsky says to CVV that she morya is her master/guru and koot-homi is spiritual level master whom she never met physically.
koot-homi is termed here as paramatma level

but this photo shows all of them together

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Sushma

i dont understand this much but i felt its not completely new
it was only practiced by few earlier nd they kept it a secret

DCP

it was given new touch by CVV

coming back to koot-homi and blevetsky, above picture\'s credibility is in doubt

LEO

i heard that one needs to be initiated by a guru and then follow this method of prayers for 10 years without break.
then your body will freeze (i mean your age will never grow from there)
i wonder how does it work

uNORTHodOX

i agree that there\'s no point in continuing under these life-death-life cycles which never seem to end on earth, so we need to break away from this.
But i dont see any point in achieving god status or permanent life.
Isn\'t that more depressing than life on earth
What is the Secret of Success... ?
"RIGHT DECISIONS"
How do you make Right Decisions...?
"EXPERIENCE"
How do you get Experience... ?
"WRONG DECISIONS"

orangeprince

Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?