News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

we want baby boy

Started by Srinivas, March 13, 2010, 10:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Srinivas

Dear All,

Kindly suggest ayurvedic remedics as we have 2years baby Girl and now we are planning for the baby boy

So what  precautions we have to take please advice us.

srinivas

Srinivas

Dear Jaytee we dont have the health issues , as we have a daughter now we are planning for the Boy so as in your main site i had read this but i have a quarry.

For conceiving Baby Boy: Intercourse should be performed on Purnima day (Full Moon day). Blessed with baby boy like a Moon.

For the above i want to know that the intercouse should be performe any time on purima day or we have to follow the any fix time duration.

Secondly i had ready in that message that For conception of boy : meet on 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th or 16th day of menstruation.

for the above please advice me in details.

srinivas

deepa

you are into too many readings
get a professional advise from a doctor then
how can you try on a specific time ?
its more related to mood of a relaxed mind and atmosphere

shadow

Girl or Boy.. I don\'t see any difference expect mode of expenses shifting from one area to other.

For boy or girl, you need to give proper education, quality life, clothing, food

What is different ?

Kids usually motivate you to have goal and certainly work towards it.

I can understand boy carries family name. Trust me, those kind of old beliefs don\'t hold good in modern days. In olden age if your kid can take care or at least care that you exist that itself is much to ask in this 21st century.

Srinivas

You r right but yaar as i have a 2 year old daughter and with baby boy my family will get complete and life is uncertain friend you never know what will happen in future so there whould a back up for my family if any thing will happen to me.

So, this is the only reason

Suniljitto

Dear Srinivas,
Touch your heart and tell one thing-if u had a 2 yrs old Son,would you really have asked the same question to have a baby girl to complete your family so desperately.

"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

Nivedita

i\'m sure he wont ask for a girl if he had a son already.
anyway sirinivas, you\'re lucky that you atleast have a girl and your family doesnt have any health issues.
many couples dont even have the luck of one child and are praying to have any gender child

shadow

[rquote=4420&topic=599&author=Srinivas]You r right but yaar as i have a 2 year old daughter and with baby boy my family will get complete and life is uncertain friend you never know what will happen in future so there whould a back up for my family if any thing will happen to me.

So, this is the only reason

[/rquote]

I have seen other way around too... girl taking care of her family. So it is what we have for our share of karma and we have to take a bite at it.

shadow

[rquote=4426&topic=599&author=Suniljitto]Dear Srinivas,
Touch your heart and tell one thing-if u had a 2 yrs old Son,would you really have asked the same question to have a baby girl to complete your family so desperately.

[/rquote]

I guess you are a lawyer..LOL